2nd Trimester

When to start...

First time mom here!Surprise Im just starting my second trimester ay 14 weeks and 3 days, and i would LOVE to know...When is it ok to start buying / getting babys room ready?! I feel that i have started the "nesting" and I want SO badly to get started, when is it ok to go ahead? 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker ~*~Pridebaby~*~

Re: When to start...

• Start when you feel like it. There's no right time to start working on the nursery. Since you sound like you have the energy to do it, start now.
  • Start whenever you want!

I know for me with DD as it got closer and I got bigger it was harder to decorate. I was standing on a chair painting stripes on her walls at 8 months pregnant (windows opened of course)! My DH wasn't happy about it! But I knew he wouldn't do it right! HA!

So do what you can before your belly gets bigger!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think start when ever it feels right! I ordered baby furniture already because it will take 12weeks to come in but I am waiting to really get going untill I know if my LO is a boy or girl. I also started my registry but again just the gender neutral items for now.

Its so much fun I want to make sure I enjoy the whole process

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whenever you have an idea of what you want : )
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ella&CElla&C member
    Whenever you wish, but as a 2nd-timer, I recommend soon....before the belly gets in the way, and ligament pains begin. I had DD's nursery done by 4 months. And I was so thankful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH insisted I waited till 2nd trimester, he was paranoid and wanted to be safe. Crib is assembled but that is it so far. DD and DC2 will be sharing a room so I did a little re arranging of furniture. 

You will be thankful to have the major stuff done before you are too big to comfortably do it yourself. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"