October 2011 Moms

Naomi Camille it is!!

I'm 2 days shy of 17 weeks and we found out today via private ultrasound that we're having a girl! We've decided on the name Naomi Camille! It was my gut instinct, but I was too afraid to admit it....that's also what everyone kept telling us. My husband REALLY wanted a boy and we've been calling the baby by a boy's name, so it was a little of a letdown for him, but he's bouncing back. I'm trying to let it sink in but I can't wait to start picking out everything....I'm sooo excited!!
Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Re: Naomi Camille it is!!

• Congratulations and pretty name!
  • babes12babes12 member

congrats!!! 

Naomi is on our list of girl names too.  :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Loading the player...
  • That's fantastic news and, might I add, the name you chose for her is simply gorgeous!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Camille is a MN on our list! it's our OB who will be delivering her third of our tour kids thsi time's name!
    mommy to two little boys, one little girl, a fur baby and pressure cooker for one on the way
  • That's a beautiful name!! I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Camille.  very nice.

and Naomi is destined to be beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"