Multiples

It's Friday! Which means Bump day!

Yes I'm still here and fine (I replied to the post below, sorry it took so long to log on today!!!!)

I think we could/should also make Fridays just photo day in general.  Those of us pg can post bump pics but I would also invite the rest of you to post new/fun pics of what's going on with your kids or in your life. 

I would also like to wish all of you awesome MoMs and MoMs-to-be a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!  May we all get the royal treatment this weekend haha Big Smile

Here I am today, at 17w exactly.  And very excited that I'm so close to the halfway point!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's Friday! Which means Bump day!

• You look great! And im glad everything is OK with you :)

I dont have a belly pic this week but i wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to you all!

• You look great and I love the top!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Here they are growing larger everyday! My 17 week pic (Sorry about the paper towel in the back, people at work are so messy and I refuse to clean up after them)

• MeggM1MeggM1 member

This is me on Saturday - 31 weeks, 1 day!

I'm getting to the point where I hate taking these pictures because I don't feel cute AT ALL, but I know I'll regret it if I don't have them to look back on.

And I love seeing retrospective bumps from MoMs whose twins are here!  And I love the "TWINS/TRIPS ARE SO CUTE" posts going on right now.   Love them!

• 30 Weeks

My Dr. on Tues told me that I am measuring around 36 weeks.  I am terrified to see how big I am when I ma actually 36 weeks.  My hands and feet have been swelling so much the past few weeks and it seems like nothing helps.  My blood pressure if fine so my Dr. is saying it is normal and will just monitor me.  Is there anything else I can do?  I feel like I have arthritis in my right hand the joints are so sore. 

You ladies look great!  Happy Mother's Day!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMeggM1:

I'm getting to the point where I hate taking these pictures because I don't feel cute AT ALL, but I know I'll regret it if I don't have them to look back on.

And I love seeing retrospective bumps from MoMs whose twins are here!  And I love the "TWINS/TRIPS ARE SO CUTE" posts going on right now.   Love them!

You look fabulous - LOVE the dress!!

I agree, I'm grinning ear-to-ear looking at all of the "so cute" posts today! Thanks, ladies!

• This was me 1 year ago at 32 weeks.  I was able to make it to my scheduled c-section at 38 weeks :)

imageimage" mce_src="image">

• imageMeggM1:

Ok where do you take your pictures every week? Is that your house? Because it's SO beautiful and lush looking! It looks like you're on vacation somewhere, lol! And of course you look fabulous too!

Everyone looks great! 

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is from last week at my shower (so 29 weeks)

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Almost 25 weeks. Everyone looks so gorgeous!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Had an u/s and appt today! Babies are doing well, A & B are 1lb 2oz and C is 1lb 1oz! :) Still have a nice long cervix, and it's maintaining well, so measurements might stop after next appt!

• Everyone looks great! You guys make me miss my bump!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 18w6d.  On Monday my OB said I was measuring 22+ weeks!  I will be working on Mother's Day - I couldn't resist the triple bonus money for shifts that the hospital was offering!
    Photobucket
  • Everyone is looking great, as usual!!! And glad to hear you are doing better!
  • Babsie7Babsie7 member
    Love all the bumps! You guys look great!!!
  • Happy Friday Everyone!!  I am now 34 weeks with only about a week and a half to go.  Indifferent  I will be discussing dates with my Dr. on Wednesday.  Anyways, I'm pulling my shirt back to show off my bump so it's not really that tight!! LOL

• 30 Week at my Baby shower May 1st :)

• MeggM1MeggM1 member

Thanks SpinningJess!  I love maternity clothes, I have no idea why.  I think they are so fun to shop for.  Dresses are my favorite because it's getting too hot and I'm getting too big for pants!

Kristen, we live in a condo in the city and have a little balcony!  I'm ready for a house with a yard, but I really love our balcony and view (one side is city, the other is trees).  LOVE your shower dress, it's so so cute!  You look so maternity chic.

• MeggM1MeggM1 member
    imageclarku2000:

This was me 1 year ago at 32 weeks.  I was able to make it to my scheduled c-section at 38 weeks :)

I just got all emotional, because I'm 32 weeks today and then I look down at your siggy and think "I'll have 10-month-olds this time next year!"  I have so much twin love today between this post and the "effing cuteness."

• Love Love Love all your bump pics! 18 wks tomorrow. I am so bad taking these pics!

!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • This was taken about 5 minutes ago... 22 weeks 1 day :)

Photobucket
  • you might have carpol tunnel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Okay here is me at 34w1d taken yesterday - in hospital, i have been admitted for hospital bedrest.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"