July 2011 Moms

What are you naming your DD?

Ours still doesn't have a name so I am looking for ideas! Any other suggestions for a name that goes with Brooklyn are welcome too! 

Right now my favorite is Kylie and DH's is Mackenzie. MN is going to be Marie.

TIA 

Re: What are you naming your DD?

• Our top contenders are Avery and Corinne.

We're still on the fence, and ask me in another week....I'll probably have a different list of "top names".

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Jay_CeeJay_Cee member

We are Team Green, but if we have a girl we are naming her Adele Lorraine.

I think Kylie is an adorable name! My friend named her daughter Kylie, and I think she's an awesome little girl. :)

J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Clara :)
    xo, Heather

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• (twin girls) Catherine Elizabeth and Emily Marie
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Our LO's name will be Tenley.  No MN yet. :)
  • We're also team green, but our girl name is Aubrey Rose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD#1 is Randi Nicoul (Randi is after my late grandpa) and DD#2 is Callie Frances (Frances is after my great grandma (the girls great great grandma who is still alive)) I also like Chloe Helen (Helen is after DH's late grandma) If we have a third girl this could be her name. Only time will tell if this happens or not :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are going with Haley Reese, which would work well with Marie as a middle name too. She could be Haley Marie Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic              image 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If it's a girl, her name will be Zoe Catherine.
    image image
    D: Born 7.14.11
    Baby #2: BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
    O: Born 3.2.14 (med-free!)
  • Emily Samira
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jane Colleen.

PP-I love Zoe, but we named our cat Zoe four years ago so it was a non-contender. Big Smile

• imagewendy2613:
    We are going with Haley Reese, which would work well with Marie as a middle name too. She could be Haley Marie Big Smile

Reese was our second choice.  Love it!

• Having DS2, but our top contenders for a DD are Elise Joy and Miriam Elise.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I'm having a boy - but had this LO been a girl, I was pushing for Katherine (nn Kate) Analeigh.

Katherine/Kate simply because I love it.... Analeigh after grandmothers. My mom's mn is Ann and MIL's mn is Lee.

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• We are going with Violet.  No MN as of yet. 
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecarrielb12:

imagewendy2613:
    We are going with Haley Reese, which would work well with Marie as a middle name too. She could be Haley Marie Big Smile

Reese was our second choice.  Love it!

Me too, I wanted that as her first name but my husband has been stuck on Haley since before we knew she was a girl so he wins this time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic              image 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Grace nomiddlenameyet

• imagewendy2613:

this is my nieces name except she is Hayley!

• Charlotte Noelle is what this baby will be named!
  • Haley is actually on our list of names!

All of your names suggestions are great and I will mention them to DH. It wasn't this hard to name Brooklyn! 

I love the name Zoe too, but it's our cats name so that one is a no go.

• I like Kylie Smile

If we have a girl it's narrowed down to Eloise Mae or Daphne Mae. 

• imagelittleprettyx:
    Clara :)

I love Clara, how pretty.

• Sydney Rose
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Since we're having our second boy we'll probably never use our girl name but it was Norah Elizabeth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lisamoelisamoe member
    Gabriella Kathleen or Lillian Kathleen (MN after my mom) 

• Marlowe Grace is our final choice.

We did toss around Grace as a first name for a while (it is a family name) and also Hilde, also a family name.  In the end, Hilde got way to many side eyes from people, and Marlowe as always a name we loved, she has a nice nickname she can use if she wishes, Marley.   I am highly against "planning" for nicknames, i.e., if you planned to call them that, just name them that.  But I also know that kids like nicknames, we all have that stage in life, and if she decides to go by one, it is one we can be happy with. 

• Kenley Alexandra. Kenley is an English name that stands for "royal meadow". We just thought it sounded pretty without being common, and our last name is one syllable, so the whole name has a really nice flow to it.
  • gmc222gmc222 member
    We're 99% sure on Gabriella Carter K. (Carter is a family name).

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

• Ainsley is the first name we picked out but we dont  have a middle name set in stone. I like Jane or Elizabeth and DF likes Mae
  • Eloise Michelle

Other top contenders were Audrey and Clara.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Piper Jean or Piper Lynn
    imageimageimage
  • Kylie is nice. Our DD will be Zooey but if I had another names I like are Sophie, Elyse, Faye and Ava.

• We are naming our daughter Kahlan Rae (Kahlan is pronounced Kay-Lynn).  It's Irish meaning "strong leader".  And also, it's the name of the main character in my favorite book series.  Her middle name is my sister's middle name.  I like it because it's not very common, I don't want her to go to school with 3+ other girls with the same name.   Can't WAIT to meet her. :)
  • Molly Rose
  • Isla Grace

We have been set on this since we found out LO was a girl. We fell in love with the name, but our second choice was Kylie.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ashlynn-Morgan with Evonne as the middle name although it's a surprise for the family.

Evonne is the name of my late aunt who actually died 4 days after my son was  stillborn, she was supposed to be his care taker i like to think she went with him to make sure he was still taken care of :-)!!!

But if we hadn't chosen Evonne it would have been Abeni which means (A girl prayed for) in African the hubby is nigerian and dominincan.

He also has two first names as well!

Computer HopeBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"