Babies: 6 - 9 Months

WTF Wednesday??

I might be a little early, buttttttttttt...

WTF rain?? I'm tired of you already.  It's May, in the 50's still, and I got soaked this morning walking into work even though I had an umbrella!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTF Wednesday??

• I'll follow with your weather WTF and say:

WTF Michigan?  Didn't you get the memo?  It's May.  It's also 39 degrees which is too cold to run outside with DD.  Don't you want me to lose this weight? 

Which leads me to:

WTF self?  Stop pretending you don't have a treadmill in the basement.

• WTF Mutt Lange or whatever your name is. You cheated on Shania Twain? You are a dummy.
    DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSimoneSays22:
    WTF Mutt Lange or whatever your name is. You cheated on Shania Twain? You are a dummy.

This!

WTF DS 10:30pm is not super fun giggle time. As cute as you are its still sleeping time, lets work a little hard on that tonight.

"Seriously, it’s like we’re the velociraptors at the end of Jurassic Park circling our prey, and then the Bumpie tyrannosaurs come in and tear some **** up. Except instead of killing us, they eat Joseph Mazzello."-GOMI
  • WTF AF?  You are supposed to be here already - stop making me wait!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • WTF, pollen? Just go the fvck away already.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• WTF angelcare monitor? Please follow my child even when he goes to all corners of the crib. Two false alarms in an hour is not cool.
  • WTF vendors. You go back through all POs for the past year and then email us saying they are all completed so now me and a couple other coworkers have to go through 700 fvcking emails and post them. For shiit from last year that was done several months ago at least.

On that note, I have to actually work today and will be afk most of the day.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• WTF Cold? Go away, you are not welcome.
  • WTF brother? Why can't you be an adult and pay me like you're supposed to for watching your child?
  • Rach21Rach21 member
    WTF - shin splints? All I did was jumping jacks and jump rope and you're flaring up on me? Sheesh...
    imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • MommaEmMommaEm member
    WTF DF, I let you sleep until NOON on Monday because it was your birthday..Today is MY birthday, get up and get me some damn breakfast!!!
  • WTF, kid? Please issue a memo before you sleep for six hours straight so I know to go to bed when you do.

• rg8482rg8482 member
    imageKitiara0364:

WTF vendors. You go back through all POs for the past year and then email us saying they are all completed so now me and a couple other coworkers have to go through 700 fvcking emails and post them. For shiit from last year that was done several months ago at least.

On that note, I have to actually work today and will be afk most of the day.

I'd be annoyed too!!!

• rg8482rg8482 member

imageMommaEm:
    WTF DF, I let you sleep until NOON on Monday because it was your birthday..Today is MY birthday, get up and get me some damn breakfast!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!

• rg8482rg8482 member

imageMommaEm:

Happy birthday!!!!!

• WTF Wednesday? WTF isn't it Friday yet?

Married 11/24/07
    Camille Rae 8/21/10
    Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageandrew's wifey:
    WTF Wednesday? WTF isn't it Friday yet?
    +1
  • imageMommaEm:

Happy, happy birthday! 

"To me, you are perfect."

• rg8482rg8482 member

imageandrew's wifey:
    WTF Wednesday? WTF isn't it Friday yet?

Yes

• WTF self? Get it together and start working! WTF ahole coworker? I swear to God if you go behind my back again, I will tattle. WTF self? Stop acting like you're six!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLittleGus:

I'll follow with your weather WTF and say:

WTF Michigan?  Didn't you get the memo?  It's May.  It's also 39 degrees which is too cold to run outside with DD.  Don't you want me to lose this weight? 

Which leads me to:

WTF self?  Stop pretending you don't have a treadmill in the basement.

We have an elliptical that is currently being used as a coat rack.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• rg8482rg8482 member

imagechristie522:
    WTF self? Get it together and start working! WTF ahole coworker? I swear to God if you go behind my back again, I will tattle. WTF self? Stop acting like you're six!

Now, I'm curious about what your co-worker went and did behind your back.

• imagerg8482:

imagechristie522:
    WTF self? Get it together and start working! WTF ahole coworker? I swear to God if you go behind my back again, I will tattle. WTF self? Stop acting like you're six!

Now, I'm curious about what your co-worker went and did behind your back.

She screwed up and it is my job to fix it.  I sent a message trying to work it out and 15 minuts after, she did the same thing only didn't copy me and changed sh*t in our system to look like she had already been working on it.  Which also made it look like I had no idea what was going on.  It's REALLY lame a$$ work dramz.  I'm overtired and being a 4 year old about it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMommaEm:

Happy Bday!Cake 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerwww.peekinsidethecloud.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"