2nd Trimester

DH and the supermarket...

DH is out doing the shopping for the week.  We live about 20 miles from town and he had to spend the night at my ILs house an hour away so why spend the money on extra gas right?  WRONG!!! LOL!  Next time I am meeting him there.  He's called about every 3-5 minutes since arriving at the supermarket.   This is the last time he does this alone!  Funny but annoying!

Re: DH and the supermarket...

• Mine's the same way, and he doesn't know how to get things that aren't on the list. I always make a list of things I know I want/need, then grab extra dinner ideas when I'm there.

He comes home with ALL SNACKS.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband is that way with everything.  I semi appreciate it because he has realized quickly about my quick hormonal changes that can happen if something isn't right.  What sweet guys :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha oh, men! I wish my DH called me - because he always comes home with junk! I know he does it to be sweet but he always comes home with cookies, ice cream and other junk that I am trying to stay away from
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha my husband is the total opposite! The grocery store is like his favorite place in the world. He spends hours in there, even with a list, because he loves going up and down every aisle. It drives me nuts to go with him. He doesn't buy ANY junk food so I'm lucky there! He also loves to cook so I guess it's appropriate for him to love the market.
  • UPDATE!! He bought everything on the list and managed to spend waaay less than I do....  Maybe this is his new job!  With 2 under 14 months coming up, I have the sneaking suspicion that it will!

btw- I can't spell in English to save my life!  That's why I'm a Spanish teacher!

• imagelovelymissautumn:
    Ha my husband is the total opposite! The grocery store is like his favorite place in the world. He spends hours in there, even with a list, because he loves going up and down every aisle. It drives me nuts to go with him. He doesn't buy ANY junk food so I'm lucky there! He also loves to cook so I guess it's appropriate for him to love the market.

Mine always makes me feel guilty, he know exactly how much milk we have in the fridge, and will go shopping after work without me knowing he is going.  I am not bad at managing the groceries, I am just so jealous that he is just so much better at it than me.  He sometimes hates taking me shopping with him because I am the one that grabs for all the junk food.  

Crayola, Crayola Rocks!
    White Knot White Knot White Knot White Knot White Knot
    White Knot Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"