3rd Trimester

When does Target send a registry completion coupon or online code?

Do they give you a coupon if you register in the store?  Thanks!!

Re: When does Target send a registry completion coupon or online code?

• I got mine right around 35 or 36 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • When I called them this week they said that it automatically generates 4 weeks from the date provided on the registry, so it will come around then.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I never received one. But I think you can go into the store and ask for one.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have not received one yet. Im 37 weeks today. I went in to the store and asked and they said they had to send it in the mail. I also never got a gift bag for registering there even though I have gone into the store multiple times to ask if they have gotten any in. I'm kind of bitter about it all haha
    Photobucket PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!  I registered today...since this is my second baby I'm not expecting any gifts, but I want the coupon to buy a few things including the video monitor which is on sale this week.  Maybe I'll go in and ask them for a coupon- can't hurt.
  • I haven't received one and I put May 1 as my due date, so I guess one isn't coming.
  • imageksales31:
    I have not received one yet. Im 37 weeks today. I went in to the store and asked and they said they had to send it in the mail. I also never got a gift bag for registering there even though I have gone into the store multiple times to ask if they have gotten any in. I'm kind of bitter about it all haha

Agreed!! I went to the local Target in my town and the girl at the customer service desk told me they "dont do" the gift bags OR a registry completion certificate and said I can call corporate if I want!! I was so annoyed I just left, but since I can't shake the "it's not fair" feeling, I will probably be going back in and getting the number I need to make that call tomorrow!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I changed my due date on both my Target an BRU registries to May 5th hoping to get the coupons early but I never got any- I think I screwed it up and should have just left things as they were!  There really isn't a whole lot I was planning to buy still from those stores anyway, but it would have been nice to get them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"