Trying to Get Pregnant

4.0! (NTTGPR)

Well, I just finished my second graduate course with a 100% which keeps me at a 4.0 for my graduate coursework! I'm a teacher, and my graduate degree will be in "Teaching and Learning" - I just can't wait to be finished, but I am just starting out so I have a long road ahead of me.

Are there any other Bumpies in grad school? Undergrad? :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
11.2011 | First appointment with RE
12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 4.0! (NTTGPR)

• Woohoo!! Congrats!!

I'm not in undergrad anymore, but I'm going to be applying for a grad program for fall 2012.  I'm currently taking some classes at the community college to be better prepared for the program.  

• I have my Master's graduation in 2 weeks.  Sooooo excited to be done!  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelovethoseleaves:

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

I'm not in undergrad anymore, but I'm going to be applying for a grad program for fall 2012.  I'm currently taking some classes at the community college to be better prepared for the program.  

That is exciting! Good luck to you! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageKdgTeacher:
    I have my Master's graduation in 2 weeks.  Sooooo excited to be done!  Good luck!

That is awesome Kdg! What is your Master's in? I'm excited for you! Enjoy your graduation!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imageKdgTeacher:
    I have my Master's graduation in 2 weeks.  Sooooo excited to be done!  Good luck!

That is awesome Kdg! What is your Master's in? I'm excited for you! Enjoy your graduation!

THanks.  I got mine in Reading & Literacy.  Only 30 more grad hours and I'll never have to be a student again!

• imageKdgTeacher:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imageKdgTeacher:

THanks.  I got mine in Reading & Literacy.  Only 30 more grad hours and I'll never have to be a student again!

Woo hoo! :) Congrats again! I hope you have a great summer - when is your last day?

BabyFruit Ticker

Well, I just finished my second graduate course with a 100% which keeps me at a 4.0 for my graduate coursework! I'm a teacher, and my graduate degree will be in "Teaching and Learning" - I just can't wait to be finished, but I am just starting out so I have a long road ahead of me.

Congrats to you. I just finished up my master's in Educational Administration with a 4.0 in all of my coursework! I have graduation in  3 weeks. GL to you!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • imagejillychris:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Congrats to you. I just finished up my master's in Educational Administration with a 4.0 in all of my coursework! I have graduation in  3 weeks. GL to you!

That is AWESOME! Good for you! Happy Graduation! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats on the 4.0! That's exciting. I have been a full time grad student for almost 1.5 years now and I will be done at the end of the year. Im an in the health field and finishing up my clinical's. I cant wait to be done and am counting down the days until I am finished!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageelandric:
    Congrats on the 4.0! That's exciting. I have been a full time grad student for almost 1.5 years now and I will be done at the end of the year. Im an in the health field and finishing up my clinical's. I cant wait to be done and am counting down the days until I am finished!!

Congrats to you as well :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • bwe1100bwe1100 member

Many congratulations! I'm 4 days away from finishing my first year of a doc program, and have resigned myself to getting at least one A- this semester. (one of the classes involves statistics, and there's no way I can get a 4.0 in that class, no matter how hard I try).

Now I need to finish a paper for another class and try to maintain my A there, at least!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • I have 19.5 looooooong days left.  My students are beyond ready to be "big bad 5th graders"
  • Congrats! I'm a PhD student and I know how hard it can be to balance everything else in life. Way to go on your awesome grades! 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• imagebwe1100:

Many congratulations! I'm 4 days away from finishing my first year of a doc program, and have resigned myself to getting at least one A- this semester. (one of the classes involves statistics, and there's no way I can get a 4.0 in that class, no matter how hard I try).

Now I need to finish a paper for another class and try to maintain my A there, at least!

WOW! That is so exciting! I would be right with you in a Statistics class...I'm terrible at that kind of thing! What will your degree be in? :) Congratulations! I know doctoral programs are a lot of work...so kudos to you!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageTrendyTina:
    Congrats! I'm a PhD student and I know how hard it can be to balance everything else in life. Way to go on your awesome grades! 

Congratulations to you as well! A PhD is phenomenal in itself! I applaud your hard work! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageKdgTeacher:
    I have 19.5 looooooong days left.  My students are beyond ready to be "big bad 5th graders"

Wow :) We have 23 days left...we are done June 2nd. I taught 4th grade my first two years and was switched to 2nd grade this past year. I love it! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • bwe1100bwe1100 member
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:
    imagebwe1100:

WOW! That is so exciting! I would be right with you in a Statistics class...I'm terrible at that kind of thing! What will your degree be in? :) Congratulations! I know doctoral programs are a lot of work...so kudos to you!

It's a PhD in Media Studies. Summer can't come soon enough! Hope you're enjoying your break already!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Congrats! I got my Masters degree in Teaching as well (and got a 4.0 as well, whoop whoop lol). I did completed my degree before I got a teaching job however. I went straight from my undergrad to grad school. I honestly thought that my Masters program was easier than my undergrad work, except for the student teaching, which it sounds like you are already done with. But as far as the course work went, I felt like a lot of it was pretty common sense. But I know every program is different. I've heard other teachers that I work with say that it was really hard, especially the ones who did their program online while working. But good luck with the rest of your program, I'm sure you'll do great!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on the 4.0! 

I'm a few days away from finishing the first semester of my masters program. I hope I can get a 4.0, too!

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Congratulations everyone!  A lot of educators on TTGP, I love it! I finished my Master's awhile ago, but just last June finished my Education in Administration program.  I am done with classes, as well...for a LONG time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSheenaNash1:
    Congrats! I got my Masters degree in Teaching as well (and got a 4.0 as well, whoop whoop lol). I did completed my degree before I got a teaching job however. I went straight from my undergrad to grad school. I honestly thought that my Masters program was easier than my undergrad work, except for the student teaching, which it sounds like you are already done with. But as far as the course work went, I felt like a lot of it was pretty common sense. But I know every program is different. I've heard other teachers that I work with say that it was really hard, especially the ones who did their program online while working. But good luck with the rest of your program, I'm sure you'll do great!!

Interesting.  My entire program was done on-line and I found it sooooooo much easier!  I didn't have to worry about leaving my classroom by a certain time to go sit in someone else's classroom.  I could get what I needed to do done and then do my classwork on 10:00 PM while sitting on my bed. 

• imageKdgTeacher:

imageSheenaNash1:
    Congrats! I got my Masters degree in Teaching as well (and got a 4.0 as well, whoop whoop lol). I did completed my degree before I got a teaching job however. I went straight from my undergrad to grad school. I honestly thought that my Masters program was easier than my undergrad work, except for the student teaching, which it sounds like you are already done with. But as far as the course work went, I felt like a lot of it was pretty common sense. But I know every program is different. I've heard other teachers that I work with say that it was really hard, especially the ones who did their program online while working. But good luck with the rest of your program, I'm sure you'll do great!!

Interesting.  My entire program was done on-line and I found it sooooooo much easier!  I didn't have to worry about leaving my classroom by a certain time to go sit in someone else's classroom.  I could get what I needed to do done and then do my classwork on 10:00 PM while sitting on my bed. 

I totally agree! Mine is 100% online delivery also and it is so convenient and much more suitable for me while working full time! Just curious Kdg, where did you do your online Master's? :) I've done many grad assignments in my pajamas :)

Sheena, thank you so much for the comment! I do like the coursework and do not find it too overwhelming, at least so far! I can't wait to be done though just because of the monetary aspect of it...I refuse to take out any more loans so I'm paying for everything as it comes! It makes things tight sometimes but at least I won't have a loan to pay off in the end!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebwe1100:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:
    imagebwe1100:

It's a PhD in Media Studies. Summer can't come soon enough! Hope you're enjoying your break already!

That is so cool :) I saw your ticker, too! Good luck with your first cycle of TTC! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageKdgTeacher:

imageSheenaNash1:

I totally agree! Mine is 100% online delivery also and it is so convenient and much more suitable for me while working full time! Just curious Kdg, where did you do your online Master's? :) I've done many grad assignments in my pajamas :)

Sheena, thank you so much for the comment! I do like the coursework and do not find it too overwhelming, at least so far! I can't wait to be done though just because of the monetary aspect of it...I refuse to take out any more loans so I'm paying for everything as it comes! It makes things tight sometimes but at least I won't have a loan to pay off in the end!

I went through University of Missouri-Columbia. GOOO MIZZOU!

• Congrats to you!!  I finished some graduate coursework last summer (to earn Masters plus 45 pay and complete some endorsements).  I felt so relieved to take a break from spending nights and weekends doing homework on top of working everyday. I also finished with a perfect 4.0!
  • I finish my graduate studies this week and graduate on the 14th!  I am so relieved to finish, it has been hell the past 2 years.  I'm trying not to beat myself up for the 3.9 I will be graduating with.  I am just happy to be done, so many of the girls that started will not graduate on time, or graduate at all.  I will have an M.A. in Speech Pathology and Audiology.  Now to get a job....interviews tomorrow and Friday.  Fingers crossed!  

ETA: Congrats on your 4.0!! 

• imageKdgTeacher:

imageSheenaNash1:

Lol I think maybe its because the people who I know who found is hard online are not very self-motviating. One of my teacher friends just said it was hard to not get to talk to other students face to face and that it was kind of lonely doing it online. I haven't taken any online classes before, so I have no perspective on it. It sounds nice to be able to do classes in bed though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageKdgTeacher:

imageSheenaNash1:

Way to go for not having any loans! That's amazing! I went to a private university for my year-long Master's program and dang...in retrospect it wasn't worth the amount of loans that I now need to pay off! Should have stuck with a state university!

• imagesomnybooks:

I finish my graduate studies this week and graduate on the 14th!  I am so relieved to finish, it has been hell the past 2 years.  I'm trying not to beat myself up for the 3.9 I will be graduating with.  I am just happy to be done, so many of the girls that started will not graduate on time, or graduate at all.  I will have an M.A. in Speech Pathology and Audiology.  Now to get a job....interviews tomorrow and Friday.  Fingers crossed!  

ETA: Congrats on your 4.0!! 

Oh my gosh! A 3.9 is AMAZING! Congrats! What an accomplishment - you better not be beating yourself up over that! :) My sister is graduating from her undergrad in SLP next weekend and continuing on for her master's in the same field as you! GOOD LUCK on you interviews...and keep me posted! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • OP, congrats on your 4.0! That's great!! Good luck to you in finishing your degree!

My undergrad is in elementary ed. I have been considering going back to get my master's lately and have looked into some online programs like Kdg mentioned she did. A teacher friend that I work with and I have talked about starting a program together, but I have to wait until my DH finishes his degree next spring so that we're not paying for two programs at the same time.

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageteachergal05:

OP, congrats on your 4.0! That's great!! Good luck to you in finishing your degree!

My undergrad is in elementary ed. I have been considering going back to get my master's lately and have looked into some online programs like Kdg mentioned she did. A teacher friend that I work with and I have talked about starting a program together, but I have to wait until my DH finishes his degree next spring so that we're not paying for two programs at the same time.

Thank you so much :) It means a lot! My undergrad is in elementary ed and early childhood ed! :)

That is a great idea to start a program together...especially if it is an online program because then you have someone to communicate with if you have questions...that has been the hardest thing so far with taking an online class, I don't have anyone to talk to about whether or not I'm doing things correctly! Haha :)

I wish you the best as you start your next step!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!  I am TTC and am finishing up my last semester of grad classes!  Have to do a practicum in the fall and will be graduating in December!!!  Still have my 4.0 too :o)
  • imagemcromer:
    Congrats!  I am TTC and am finishing up my last semester of grad classes!  Have to do a practicum in the fall and will be graduating in December!!!  Still have my 4.0 too :o)

Congrats to use as well! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

imageKdgTeacher:
    I have 19.5 looooooong days left.  My students are beyond ready to be "big bad 5th graders"

Wow :) We have 23 days left...we are done June 2nd. I taught 4th grade my first two years and was switched to 2nd grade this past year. I love it! :)

I am jealous of both of you. We don't get out until June 13. Our 9th graders are ready for HS, and our 8th graders have become a bunch of hormonal crazy beings!! Most times I love middle school, but the end of the year makes me miss my elementary days!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • imagejillychris:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imageKdgTeacher:

I am jealous of both of you. We don't get out until June 13. Our 9th graders are ready for HS, and our 8th graders have become a bunch of hormonal crazy beings!! Most times I love middle school, but the end of the year makes me miss my elementary days!

Lol...I know what you mean! I also work with HS kids in 7 - 12 (I teach Colorguard and Drill Team) and it is definitely a breath of fresh air knowing I teach the little ones all day! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup, I'm in grad school for the second time.
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dman85Dman85 member
    Congrats! I graduate from the Dental Assisting program in 2 weeks...almost a grown up :)
  • Congrats on the 4.0! I already have my bachelors but I am going back in the fall for graduate school.

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• imagejillychris:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imageKdgTeacher:

I'm jealous of all of you, we don't get out until the 17th of June! :( I'm sooo counting down the days. My 2nd graders are going nutso this time of year!

• Congratulation!

I'm about 4 weeks away from getting my Masters in Social Work. I will be so happy to be done, I can imagine your relief at being done with this course. Hang in there its a long road when you're working and going to school as well but it's totally worth it!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"