Babies on the Brain

FB status that may make me delete this beeyotch

'Dear Haiti, we need our money back to help fix our devastated towns. Thanks in advance - an American."

Seriously?????????????????

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: FB status that may make me delete this beeyotch

• Loading the player...
  • My FB feeds are very similar.  It is truly sad.  

I am the type of person that will go without and give to others.  It makes me sick to know these people are so selfish.  

• to go along with other wonderful comments she has said in the past this about tops them and she is a freaking military wife.

• imagepinkflipflops44:

'Dear Haiti, we need our money back to help fix our devastated towns. Thanks in advance - an American."

Seriously?????????????????

No

• idiot.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ignorance at it's finest.

If she went to Haiti, even before it's destruction, I'm guessing she wouldn't have lasted a day. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Due 3.1.12
    Levi 7.26.09
    Wood you? Wood too!
  • imageFutureMrsOKD:

Ignorance at it's finest.

If she went to Haiti, even before it's destruction, I'm guessing she wouldn't have lasted a day. 

yeah, the big fail of not realizing the lack of electricity, housing, clean water and healthcare they bad prior to that earthquake and all..  ughhhh

• wow, that is all I can say.
    Meeting her hero...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I wouldn't think twice - she'd be deleted. 
  • imagepinkflipflops44:
    imageFutureMrsOKD:

Ignorance at it's finest.

yeah, the big fail of not realizing the lack of electricity, housing, clean water and healthcare they bad prior to that earthquake and all..  ughhhh

Right. Add in the lack of homeowners insurance and government disaster relief funds... Not saying what has happened in the South isn't an awful tragedy, or that insurance/govt will fix everything. It just makes me mental when people think you should only give in order to receive.  We gave X to Haiti and Japan and now they need to give it back to us. It's the reason the government doesn't really do any intervening in awful situations in Africa- there's nothing in it for us. 

Egh. I'll step off my soapbox now.  

Pregnancy Ticker
    Due 3.1.12
    Levi 7.26.09
    Wood you? Wood too!
  • Well, gross.

And yes, this is why they invented the defriending option.

• this makes me scared for America's future. Very scared.
  • imagemrs_b_2007:
    this makes me scared for America's future. Very scared.

Honestly I never really understand this statement.

There have been idiots in the country from the moment we stepped foot on it. And each time I'm sure someone has said "I fear for this colony/state/country's future" and yet we continue to exist.

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Wow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"