Babies on the Brain

Gotta love living in the simple minded south.

The comparisons of Japan and the south are starting on FB.  People are upset that "we" helped Japan and no one is helping "us."  I can bet $20 on a bucket of chicken these idiots have not given a dime to help Japan or have even thought once about the state of Japan. 

Oh and some how this is Obamas fault there were tornadoes. People suck.  

Re: Gotta love living in the simple minded south.

• He's not JUST a foreign born muslim, he's also a weather wizard. Everyone knows that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This shiit drives me crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecaffinated_tulip:
    He's not JUST a foreign born muslim, he's also a weather wizard. Everyone knows that.

::chokes::

This reminds me, a FB friend posted a link to something. The "Birthers" movement is morphing into the "Afterbirthers" movement. Since they've got his Birth Certificate, now they want to see the placenta.

It's a joke. I hope.

• Obama is blamed for everything. And why is it whenever we have a natural disaster, people compare it to helping other countries? you are right...these people probably never gave japan a second thought.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageakalutts:

imagecaffinated_tulip:
    He's not JUST a foreign born muslim, he's also a weather wizard. Everyone knows that.

::chokes::

This reminds me, a FB friend posted a link to something. The "Birthers" movement is morphing into the "Afterbirthers" movement. Since they've got his Birth Certificate, now they want to see the placenta.

It's a joke. I hope.

oh there was an after birthers interview on cnn last night.  hubby and i couldn't stop laughing hard enough to tell you what was said though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Don't most natural disasters somehow get blamed on the president?  I mean, they are in charge of everything right?
  • imageLambie.:
    Don't most natural disasters somehow get blamed on the president?  I mean, they are in charge of everything right?

Does this mean I can call Obama God?

• There's a birthers movement?! omg...they need to just stop.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrsmacias2008:
    There's a birthers movement?! omg...they need to just stop.

wait, you really didn't know that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMysterious_wife:

imageLambie.:
    Don't most natural disasters somehow get blamed on the president?  I mean, they are in charge of everything right?

Does this mean I can call Obama God?

Probably, but only as long as he is in office.  Then his privledges are revoked.

• I am very protective of the south and when I see those people I just want to scream at them "you are why the rest of the world thinks we are all idiots!!!!!"
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:
    I am very protective of the south and when I see those people I just want to scream at them "you are why the rest of the world thinks we are all idiots!!!!!"

I agree 100% with you. 

• imagecaffinated_tulip:

So true!  That's why we don't have to worry about global warming either, right?   

• when all else fails, blame the President. Gotta love it.
  • imagemrs_b_2007:
    when all else fails, blame the President. Gotta love it.

and i am sure somehow it is the teacher union's faults as well.

• imagepinkflipflops44:

imagemrs_b_2007:

Well, you taught him, so duh.

• imagecaffinated_tulip:

LMFAO. 

• imagecaffinated_tulip:

Lol!

I'm sorry, MW, that your facebook page is full of idiots. I think I've blocked all but 20 people from my status update feed for these reasons. 

• imagejCamsquared:
    imagepinkflipflops44:

imagemrs_b_2007:

BWAHAHAHA! 

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejCamsquared:
    imagepinkflipflops44:

imagemrs_b_2007:

hahahaha FTW!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"