Babies: 0 - 3 Months

stretch marks this far out?

This may be a DUH thing but I was kind of surprised. LO will be 8 weeks old tomorrow and what showed up last week? Two sets of stretch marks!! WTF?? i only gained 20 lbs during pregnancy (I had HORRIBLE morning sickness/puking for 20 weeks so that's starting from pre-pregnancy weight) so I didn't get that big, never had a single stretch mark during the pregnancy, I lost about 10-15 lbs within the first few weeks after delivery and I wasn't all that concerned about losing the rest in a hurry. So why then, do these red squiggly guys show up 7 weeks later??? Boo!! Sad
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stretch marks this far out?

• The exact same thing happened to me - I thought I was home free -no stretch marks yay! And I did get pretty big - my little boy was a big one! :)

But yeah I have them in a couple spots on my belly now and they showed up aroudn the same time as yours - I was SO mad!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers image image Photobucket
  • my mom suggested "bio-oil" so i bought some. we'll see how it goes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got them horrible across my thighs all the way down to my knees!  It seriously makes me cry somtimes.  But after baby they showed up on my butt and stomach.  Hate it.  I've been told time helps, that over time they will fade and go away but creams help they just don't make them go away any faster really.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I got mine at 6 weeks PP, after I had already lost all the baby weight (28 pounds)! I was shocked and pissed!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"