1st Trimester

If you've had a miscarriage

All day I've felt ill.  More than nausea more like the flu.  I wondered if I was getting a bug or if my "morning sickness" was just going to be different this time. Tonight, I'm spotting a little. I just wondered if you felt sick, achy when you miscarried? I know I've just got to wait it out but looking for any clues.  TIA

Re: If you've had a miscarriage

• I didn't feel sick. I just had cramps that were coming at regular intervals. Then spotting.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • I had really bad cramps, but that was all as far as "achy".  Not flu like.
  • Loading the player...
  • With both of my missed miscarriages, I had severe morning sickness, but it was clearly morning sickness. It couldn't have been mistaken for the flu.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had no nausea with my m/c. I just went from a little pink on the tp to very very bleeding and cramping.  Im not sure about your area but there is a nasty flu bug going around up here (I caught it) and sometimes flue like symptoms are just that.... the flu.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The only symptom I had was bleeding.  Never felt any different.
  • I started out spotting and then really heavy flow with lots of big clots. Very severe cramping, no flu like symptoms.
  • w/my blighted ovum i had severe m/s that suddenly appeared one day and i had really really bad back cramps. i also felt feverish when i had m/s and just felt terrible. this was around 5 1/2 weeks. i didn't actually fully miscarry until 10 weeks.
  • I did not feel anything. I actually just stopped feeling pregnant. We had seen the hb at 7 weeks and when I went in to hear the hb at 11 weeks we found out the baby had died around week 9. I had to have a DNC because my body would not let it go.
    Our wonderful baby boy, Kellen, was born on 12/27/07imageIAmPregnant TickerBabyName Ticker
  • imageAbJams:
    I didn't feel sick. I just had cramps that were coming at regular intervals. Then spotting.

This. I've actually felt achy with morning sickness but didn't feel that way with my miscarriages.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt100% normal.  Went to the bathroom and there was a ton of blood.  No cramping, nothing, just lots of blood. 
    Mama to Lucy (7/06), Lexi (5/09), and Max (11/11) M/C 12/17/10
  • All of my symptoms had stopped prior to my miscarriage.  I started with spotting first and then bleeding and then terrible cramping.

I'm sorry I can't help you more.  I hope everything works out :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was not sick, I actually felt great, then the red spotting started and the cramping with bleeding. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope. Just spotting

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"