Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Can I ..

hide over here until things calm down on 0-3. Jo only has 3 weeks until shes 3 months. This is my second time around, so the self soothing posts are really bugging me :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Can I ..

• I guess since you've done it before you can come early. I guess.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I swear those self soothing posts are out of spite now. I've never seen so many in one day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Come on over.  I jumped ship early too.  I took one little peak over at 0-3 this morning and karma is a twatwaffle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHyfagal:
    I guess since you've done it before you can come early. I guess.

Only cause I missed a Hyfa, lol Wink

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ok first, nbseau... you are awesome. You're the only other person I know who uses twatwaffle! =D haha

My LO is 4 months and ever since I got home from the hospital my hubby was trying the whole 'self-soothe' bit.... as a newborn!!! Not a fan. Now, I'm ssllooooowwllyyyyy weaning into it. But I know when to and not to.. you know?

• imagekrazyshay1987:

Ok first, nbseau... you are awesome. You're the only other person I know who uses twatwaffle! =D haha

My LO is 4 months and ever since I got home from the hospital my hubby was trying the whole 'self-soothe' bit.... as a newborn!!! Not a fan. Now, I'm ssllooooowwllyyyyy weaning into it. But I know when to and not to.. you know?

I wish I could claim it as my own, but I learned it on The Bump.  I'm trying to find more ways to weave it into my daily vocab IRL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I called someone a twatwaffle at my son's baptism this weekend. At the party not the church and everyone just stopped and looked at me. I was all like "what? do people not say that?"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"