Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Enough with the shedding already

My hair has been in the shedding phase for the past month or so.  For those of you who have experienced this, how long did it last? 

Re: Enough with the shedding already

• Mine just started and it grosses me out. 

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Mine started 2 months ago, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine started at 12 weeks, my kid is 20 weeks, and its still falling out. The lady who cut my hair yesterday was all " you should take better care of your hair, it's falling out." And I was all, yeah, there goes your tip. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • So it looks like I'll be bald in a couple of months.... :(
  • I was the opposite, I lost a bunch of hair during pregnancy and it looked worse too.

Now, it's finally back to normal.

• Im back to normal now too, thank goodness!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine has been awful for a couple of weeks now. I thought the night sweats were bad, but this is terrible. I pull hairballs out of the drain that are the size of small kittens Ick!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedancinggirl77:
    So it looks like I'll be bald in a couple of months.... :(

Trust me, if I'm not bald yet you should be fine.  I get handfuls of hair every time I shower plus have to clean out my brush almost everyday.  

• imagedancinggirl77:
    So it looks like I'll be bald in a couple of months.... :(

Trust me, if I'm not bald yet you should be fine.  I get handfuls of hair every time I shower plus have to clean out my brush almost everyday.  :-P

• I starrted shedding about a week or two ago. I swear I'm going to walk out of the shower completely bald very soon. I can't believe this can actually last a while. How much hair can one person possibly shed?!

It is, however, nice to know I'm not alone on this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine started at the 3 mo mark too.  Ive heard it goes on for a couple months.
  • I was just going to post about this. I thought I was done bcause the shedding had settled down for about a month, but this past week has been crazy. I have to clean out my hair brush twice a day. The other day I found a hair wrapped around DD's neck so now I am super paranoid.
  • OMG thank you for putting my mind at ease! I swear I thought something was wrong with me.... I've been shedding since like a month after I came home. LO is 4 months now. It's annoying as $*#@. It still is... Im pulling hairballs out of my shower every mornig.. it's disgusting. I swear I'll be bald before summer! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"