Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

is it possible? (probably a stupid question...)

But here goes nothing. So for the past week or two I have been exhausted. DS sleeps through the night and I nap when he naps (we're down to one 3 hour nap daily). But when it comes time to wake up in the morning I do not feel well rested. Along with random crapping, and our water just tastes gross (but only to me).

... Am I pregnant?

I'm on the DEPO shot and we always use a condom, but I'm still wondering.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is it possible? (probably a stupid question...)

• random crapping or random cramping?
  • Loading the player...
  • ch3lsch3ls member

imageKtotheYtotheM:
    random crapping or random cramping?

LMAO crapping. I'm on DEPO so it does make AF come at random times.

• I suppose it's possible, if the timing works out right. However, something that a lot of women who have recently had children struggle with is adrenal gland fatigue. Here's a link about it: https://thyroid.about.com/cs/endocrinology/a/adrenalfatigue.htm

You might also want to see if your doctor could run some blood tests on your vitamin B and/or D levels, as low levels can cause extreme fatigue. Or get the iron levels in your blood tested to check for anemia. 

Good luck, either way! I know how hard it is to be tired when you have a little one running around!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • ch3lsch3ls member
    imageHeather R:

wtf?

Indifferent

I think I'm just really nervous because I've felt bloated these past two weeks too. 

(I'm avoiding any female friend or relative because YOU all know they'll say "you're pregnant" because they all have decided that DS needs a sibling. [:p})

• Well it's doesn't sound particularly likely due to your precautions but they are not 100%  why not take a test and ease your mind?
  • ch3lsch3ls member
    Although I'm thinking this is completely impossible...
  • my magic 8 ball says........go POAS and find out.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • ch3lsch3ls member

Thanks ladies.

I think I'll do all three (my OB warned me that DEPO could mess with my Vit. D intake ...). 

• ch3lsch3ls member

imagejonnygurl76:
    my magic 8 ball says........go POAS and find out.

LMAO thanks jonny, that really did make me LOL.

• imagech3ls:

imagejonnygurl76:
    my magic 8 ball says........go POAS and find out.

LMAO thanks jonny, that really did make me LOL.

Yes that was the point...and of course you could be pregnant but you won't know until you POAS!!

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • ablouablou member
    POAS!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"