Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What do you live in? *Clicky Poll*

Re: What do you live in? *Clicky Poll*

• A cattle ranch in Northern California! 
  • I voted SS because I do live in a single family home, but I don't own it - we rent it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesoldiersgirl78:
    I voted SS because I do live in a single family home, but I don't own it - we rent it. 

This exactly!  

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • imagesoldiersgirl78:
    I voted SS because I do live in a single family home, but I don't own it - we rent it. 

This exactly!  

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • imagelaura_belle:
    In a van, down by the river.

Are you also eating government cheese?

hahaha

• imagelaura_belle:

Does it have a seat in the back that folds to a bed with a push of a button?

• SFH but we rent.

• imageStephanie2167:
    SFH but we rent.

This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I live in a duplex.

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• I voted SFH but we're moving as of the 1st to rent a duplex (3 bedroom, bottom floor).  We will still own our home but would like to sell eventually and it will be empty until we do so.  We also own a condo that we rent out to a tennant. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Technically it's a "condo", but most people wouldnt classify it as such. The structure is a mansion, but it's been converted to four private units. 
  • We own a rennovated duplex. Honestly it's amazing to me that this house used to be a two family dweling, it's small as a single family one LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrstarawalsh:
    We own a rennovated duplex. Honestly it's amazing to me that this house used to be a two family dweling, it's small as a single family one LOL

I guess it depends on what you consider "big" or "small" LOL! I have friends from Texas who FREAKED when the found out that we had paid $X for a house with "only" 850 sqft. 

• imageCassie730:

imagemama_duck:
    A cattle ranch in Northern California! 

Jealous. Want to switch lives? This city is not for me.

I might want to switch, like when I get the urge to go shopping for something other than feed!  Luckily we're only about 1.5 hours from Sacramento, but I grew up in Los Angeles so I definitely had to adjust. But overall it's lovely here! 

• imagelaura_belle:

LOL

• I voted 'Other' because when we're at home, in Canada, we live in a townhouse (we like to live very centrally in our city, so we opted for a townhouse), and while on post with work (right now in Beijing) we live in a condo/apartment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"