August 2011 Moms

Whoops! (Please Learn From my Mistake!)

I didn't want to be one of those overzealous people who take the hospital classes too early so I didn't register yet. Come to find out, most of the classes are booked all the way through to when I will be delivering. Whoops! Guess there IS something to the saying that "the early bird gets the worm!" 

I have left a message pleading my case but I wanted to give a warning to you guys that the earlier you sign up for classes, the better, even if the classes don't start till June or July, etc. Learn from my mistake! 

imageimage

Re: Whoops! (Please Learn From my Mistake!)

• Oh wow I'm glad I signed up a month ago!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh yeah-   I called over a month ago and most of the classes were booked up!  Since I didnt want to go the first weekend in May, we have to go the weekend of my shower (class ends at 12:30 and my shower starts at 2) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • yikes. I was told I couldn't register at my hospital until Im close to 7 months but I am going to look now and see if I can register asap.
  • BK33BK33 member
    really? uh oh I better call tomorrow.
  • I was to register at 20 weeks so i got mine done like 2 weeks ago.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I looked at my hospitals site I know the classes should be taken in the 7th month but I heard they fill up so I registered last week for June Classes.
    ~Liz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"