Multiples

New to this board with a question

HI Ladies,

My husband and I found out last month that we are expecting and, to our suprise, we are having twins!

We were out today checking out everything that we will need.  Can anyone recommend their twin stroller/car seat/travel system?  I was totally confused as to what to get for our babies that is of decent quality and will last for a while.

TIA!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: New to this board with a question

• sorry I can't answer that but wanted to say congrats!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got a graco travel system and the snug ride 35. The car sears are fine. I bought a double snap and go a month ago bc the travel system is SO big. I am totally wishing I had a city select. I am trying to justify a need for one to my DH.
    Wonderful daughter born 10/99. Diagnosed autistic/ epileptic. Non- verbal. /////Twins! Born 11/10 @ 29 weeks. 71/2 week NICU stay! Bring on the fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • I took the recommendation of a lot of ladies here and got the Baby Jogger City Select and purchased the second seat attachment, as well as the two car seat adaptors.  It was pricey, but so highly recommended by twin moms and the configurations of the seats make it so that it can grow with our needs.  

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx 

We got the Graco Snugride 30's - they were lighter than the 35's, which we thought would be easier since we were carrying 2, and it's unlikely that the twins would be in them up to 35 lbs.

Congratulations!  Gear shopping for twins has been overwhelming but fun! 

• Congratulations and welcome to the board! We opted for Graco Snugride 32s and a DSNG (double snap n go). The carseats/DSNG combo has lasted us until recently - they're about to outgrow their seats. We purchased a Graco Duoglider and use that mainly, now that they're able to sit up unsupported.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • we bought the Graco DuoGlider LX stroller and Graco SafeSeat Infant carseats. The boys are not born yet so haven't used them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We got the Kolcraft Countour Tandem stroller! Its awesome, easy to manuever and super lite. Not to mention it does almost everything the City Select does, comes in 3 nice colors AND we bought it on Amazon for $150. Its well over $250 in stores. They are also compatible with many infant seats including out Safety 1st Onboard35 Air which we also love b/c it is comfy and only infant seat made to fit premie babies of 4lbs (snugly) up to 35 lbs! Congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to the board :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"