February 2011 Moms
Options

Explain this bag to me...I don't get it.

I got this bag at one of my "meet the baby" baby shower and it totally confuses me....is that a beach ball? Circles? Where is the 'a'?

Maybe my sleep deprived brain is not working and I am just missing something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Explain this bag to me...I don't get it.

• Options
    I'm not one to really care about gift bags, but WOW, that's hideous.  I don't think you're missing anything...but the bag definitely is! (like the word 'a' for starters) Wink
    A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagestaryeyes:
    I'm not one to really care about gift bags, but WOW, that's hideous.  I don't think you're missing anything...but the bag definitely is! (like the word 'a' for starters) Wink

I don't care about them either but when I saw it I was so confused because it was almost like my brain was not comprehending what I was reading, lol.

I wanted to ask them where they got it because I can't imagine any store would carry something so off but I didn't want to be rude.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha! That's great. Must be a dollar store bag...they tend to be a little off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe it's trying to say " Bouncing" baby boy?
  • Options

imagechristinaim:
    Ha! That's great. Must be a dollar store bag...they tend to be a little off.

I was about to say the same thing!

• Options

Maybe they got it in asia. When I lived there, there were always odd english phrases, such as, "I play are woring out. And every more." Now what that means is beyond me. 

My favorite was people in HK like to have their chinese name plus an english name. I was told they choose random english names. I went to 711 the teller spoke NO ENGLISH and her name was Satan. So who knows..... 

• Options
    imagemldain:

Maybe they got it in asia. When I lived there, there were always odd english phrases, such as, "I play are woring out. And every more." Now what that means is beyond me. 

My favorite was people in HK like to have their chinese name plus an english name. I was told they choose random english names. I went to 711 the teller spoke NO ENGLISH and her name was Satan. So who knows..... 

This makes me laugh!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    peeing!  that's hysterical!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Funny!!  So true!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"