Stay at Home Moms

When do you exercise?

I am trying to lose all of this baby weight. When do you find time to exercise?

Re: When do you exercise?

• I used to do it first thing in the morning after DH left.  I did The Firm and it helped me drop all the baby weight (gained 80+lbs due to being hypoglycemic during pregnancy) in a month.  I also took DD for walks in the stroller alot - couldn't wait to get outside - hate being locked up!! 

With all the fertility drugs lately I've gained 25++ and have started yoga last week to help with stretching - can't do much else since my knees are torn!!

Good luck!!

• I do Strollerfit.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Does Wii Fit count (during nap time)?
  • Nap time or once DH gets home from work (4ish).
  • maybe when I don't have little children!
  • maybe when I don't have little children!
  • I walk between 4-8 miles every morning with DS in his stroller.  It's really the only time I have to exercise.  We have been doing it since he was about 3 months old, and it has just become our little routine that we do after he has breakfast.  It's nice to get out and get fresh air, and I still have energy that early in the day.  By the time DH gets home from work, I am worn out, and don't want to do anything!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just joined a new gym with a great childcare program so I go in the mornings. Prior to the gym and when the weather was warmer I took him to the park with the jogger to run. I always did/do it first thing in the morning.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • twice a week i go to a gym and do a 30 minute routine...my mom watches the baby one time during the week, and the other time my husband takes over.  I also go for a 4+ mile walk/jog with the baby 4-5 times a week in the mornings.  It's helped me lose the 50 lbs i put on.
  • Today I'm starting the Jillian Michael's 30-day a$$kicking fitness dvd.  I'll do it during her first nap just to get it out of the way.  I'm thin but soft, and the jiggling is grossing me out.  Time to fix it!
  • I usually don't.  So Bad!  I need to....
  • Explain to me this "exercise" thing. ? ?I don't recall that from the time before baby.?
  •  

Ditto that Cornat7503:-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Thank you for posting this question. I too wonder about fitting in time. I appreciate the responses and am going to start again (again) tomorrow! Our community has a gym that has childcare for a fee. I'd been to cheap to pay the $5 or whatever it is with our one income.. but darn I can't live in this body any more.... So thank you wbulawbride2006 for this thread!
  • I do Stroller Strides 3 days a week which is awesome because I just take my two with me and I don't have to try to find the time or someone to watch them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"