Breastfeeding

pump return question

A friend told me today that you cannot take back breast pumps to any store, no matter what the issue is. True? False? Am I completely stuck with a pump once I dish out the $200 for it? That seems so risky to me! I always rely on a good return policy if I don't like a product that I buy. And pumps aren't cheap! Crying

Re: pump return question

• Once the box is opened, I don't think it can be returned unless there is a malfunction.  But even with the malfunction, I doubt they can be returned if used.  Most pumps available at stores are considered single person use only.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Once the box is opened it cannot be returned for any reason.  If somehting goes wrong with it, it still cannot be returned, the manufacturer must take care of it directly.  The reason it cannot be returned is because it's medical equipment that is use for a bodily fluid.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebancbev:
    Once the box is opened it cannot be returned for any reason.  If somehting goes wrong with it, it still cannot be returned, the manufacturer must take care of it directly.  The reason it cannot be returned is because it's medical equipment that is use for a bodily fluid.

thank you for correcting me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• I know they are nonreturnable after being opened. But I used my medela pump in style all the time. and I was a rare person who had a pump break after 6 months and Medela did take prompt and good care of it.
  • I bought the warranty through Babies R Us and when my PISA started acting up I called them. They told me to go buy any pump from BRU and then send them both receipts and they would reimburse me for the PISA.  I bought the warranty because I didn't know the best kind of pump. I'm not stuck with another PISA this way. BRU just told me to throw my Medela away and not to worry about sending it in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"