2nd Trimester
Options

Sudden change of appetite, anyone?

I have been ravenous most of this pg. Only a few days have I had m/s earlier on that I had to stick to bland foods.

Woke up today and felt like I have been riding a tilt-a-whirl ever since. My appetite is totally gone b/c of it. I've had to eat toast mostly as most anything else makes me sick. I just tried eating a clear broth soup for dinner and I regret it now.

Anyone else have a swift change of appetite? I'm hoping this is just a fluke day. I really feel for those who have struggled with their lack of appetite throughout their pg! This is awful!

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sudden change of appetite, anyone?

• Options
    I completely understand where u are coming from. I have been wondering why I have had a change in appetite as well. I went from eating everything in sight to not wanting anything and almost forcing myself to eat some for baby's sake. I hope its something that will go away cuz I think it would be a problem if I started to lose weight instead of gain weight. But I think it's common so I don't think you should worry that much. If the loss in appetite doesn't go away ask your Dr.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way!  I was like both of you, eating anything and everything...now it's like pulling teeth to find something appetizing.  I'm having this "meat" aversion right now.  My husband always wants to cook grilled chicken, grilled steaks, grilled pork chops, etc. and I DO NOT want any of that. The only thing that sounds good to me is alfredo pastas....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, the same thing happened to me.  First trimester, I was always hungry.  Now my appetite is pretty much gone and I do have a meat aversion too!  I pretty much just like carbs and cheese.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The first trimester I could hardly eat anything, I also have a meat aversion.  Thank god the m/s is going away now and I am finding I feel hungry all the time.  I am so worried I am going to pack on so much weight :(  I keep reminding myself that I just need to make healthy choices but that is hard when all I want are carbs! 

• Options

imagetoriat04:
    Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way!  I was like both of you, eating anything and everything...now it's like pulling teeth to find something appetizing.  I'm having this "meat" aversion right now.  My husband always wants to cook grilled chicken, grilled steaks, grilled pork chops, etc. and I DO NOT want any of that. The only thing that sounds good to me is alfredo pastas....

My husband is a steak and potato man and if I would let him he would eat them every night. I just can't stand the taste nor smell of grilled steak. When I cook it it looks really good just can't eat it. It's like eating rubber lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"