2nd Trimester

What do you call your baby?

I don?t know the sex yet but hate saying "it" so I keep just saying "they" instead. But then I keep getting asked if I?m having twins. Next week I can say him or her which is fine, but I don?t want to say it, it doesn?t sound very sentimental to LO.

What do you all call your baby? Or if you know sex now, what did you call them before you knew?

Re: What do you call your baby?

• Peanut for this lil' one. When I was having twins we called them our little cupcakes...the nickname still sticks and everyone always asks how our cupcakes are doing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just call it "The baby"
  • Loading the player...
  • we call it "the bean."
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I call the baby "Sweetpea" till we find out what we are having then I will probably call the baby by it's name
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We change every week. Last week we got an email from Baby Center telling us the baby was the size of a medium shrimp so we called it our shrimp. These week we're calling it Baby Lemonade. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Baby J for the first letter of his or her last name.
  • Right now we just say "baby"! In 12 days we'll be able to say he or she, can't wait!
  • Muppet
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We just say baby!!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We called him "baby" all the time. We still do 40% of the time but the other 60% we call him by his name.
  • "The demon who makes me puke daily" I KID I KID....just "the baby" for now. 
    imageimage

• Little Pumpkin or Little Muffin
  • Before we knew it was a girl, we called it "the baby" or the "little dude".  Now that we do know, we switch back and forth between names, which apparently is quite confusing for our family and friends (we haven't picked one or the other, we just refer to her as both to try each of the names out).
  • I call the baby, "baby."
  • Our last name is Mcxxxxxx, so we call them the McBabies. When I was pregnant with DD we called her the McBaby:)
  • Lovebugg:)
  • Peanut, Baby, Baby Boy, Papa's, & Logan?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We call ours little bean. With the first ultrasound, to us it looked like a little bean so it stuck!

• My best friend and her daughters named the baby Bean and announced it on facebook. Now everyone calls the baby Baby Bean.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH's name is Jake.  Him and his friends thought it would be funny to call the baby Spawn of Jake.  So some how SpoJ came out of that.  So we call LO SpoJ, I say him/he but not on purposefully. 
  • We just call it "Baby" ... Hubby will say, "How is baby treating you today?" Though on bad days, I tend to call it my little parasite. :P
  • We called him "baby" or "the baby" :)
  • Little monkey (baby has been VERY active every time the dr tries to find a hb) or peanut.

• We say "The Baby" or "Pumpkin" because our baby will be born in October. =D
  • little booger or bambino
  • Doodle (it looked very much like a cheese doodle in the first u/s).  DH is threatening to call the baby that after he or she is born.
  • My hubby like to call me "L.O" and the baby "L.L.O"  He always likes to joke that I am too little to do things and now there is someone littler than me!

We also like to call the baby a "junkster" because I crave unhealthy junk food like ice cream, cookies, pizza, and chinese more than I ever did before.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • baby Indie from all the freaking indigestion. - Its not the prettiest of derivatives, but it sounds cute if you don't know the 'why' =) 

• Little bean or little peanut!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Married 2/24/2008

BFP #1 3/13/13, MMC 4/17/13, D&C 4/19/13

BFP #2 8/7/13, Beta at 4w6d = 3,796

• Lumpy.  DH named her.  Don't ask.  Of our three pregnancies (2 m/c prior to this one), Lumpy is the best of the three baby names he's given.  This is why he only had veto power when choosing our real names. :)
  • When looking through baby name books, my husband suggested a really rediculous-sounding (to us) name as a joke.  I don't want to write it out here so as to not offend anyone, though it's very obscure and ethnic.  Anyway, we've been calling the baby by that name and even shared it with family and friends. Though my MIL can't pronounce it correctly which is hilarious to me.

We aren't revealing the name we pick until baby is born, so we'll probably keep using the fake name even after we find out the sex.

• We call our baby "minion"!! My brother said when he saw the first ultrasound that we have our own personal minion... from the movie Despicable Me :)
  • I've always said "the kiddo"
    Maranda
  • We are calling him/her "the new baby." Not too creative, I know. When we find out the sex, we will work on picking a name and then refer to him/her as that.
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• it, baby or the fetus.
  • before we knew we were having a girl, we referred to the baby as "Shim" (she/him)
  • imageretroruby:
    I just call it "The baby"

This.

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I call her baby Love or Baby Girl
  • We call it Baby K (for our last name) and for a while we called he/she whatever fruit it was that week on the ticker. Since we are team green it will probably stay Baby K till the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"