Babies: 3 - 6 Months

May Siggy Challenge...

will be "Mommy and Me" in honor of Mother's Day. :)  If you're anything like me, you're always behind the camera so get someone to snap a pic of you and LO!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: May Siggy Challenge...

• I have on old one that is hilarious in that it's super embarrassing and unflattering.  I may have to have H take a better one of me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pretty much all of my picture of baby and me are self portraits because I'm the photographer in our family. The one in my sig is one my husband took with his blackberry and I think I have maybe two or three more that he took.... Bums me out. Do we have to wait until may to post a sig challenge?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I can totally relate. I have a billion pictures of DH and LO and he always promises to take pictures too but never does. I have maybe 5 and they are all ones I took myself. Luckily my mom snapped a couple at our last get together and I'm excited to show one off. Big Smile
  • Dumb question time. How to I get a pic in my siggy? I'm somewhat technologicaly impaired.

• Me too, all the pictures I have of me and DD are hand held, self shot.  Good idea and will help us make a point of getting our pictures taken with our little LO!
  • imageTakeLuck:
    Pretty much all of my picture of baby and me are self portraits because I'm the photographer in our family. The one in my sig is one my husband took with his blackberry and I think I have maybe two or three more that he took.... Bums me out. Do we have to wait until may to post a sig challenge?

Nah, you can put it in whenever. The April one kind of fizzled out between people leaving the board and new people coming in. 

• imagemommy2alyssa:

Dumb question time. How to I get a pic in my siggy? I'm somewhat technologicaly impaired.

Upload it to a site like tiny pic. In the siggy box in your profile, c&p the link like this

[img*]www.tinypic.com/7978.jpg[*/img] but take out the * 

• imageTBLilyRose:
    imagemommy2alyssa:

Dumb question time. How to I get a pic in my siggy? I'm somewhat technologicaly impaired.

Upload it to a site like tiny pic. In the siggy box in your profile, c&p the link like this

[img*]www.tinypic.com/7978.jpg[*/img] but take out the * 

T hanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"