3rd Trimester

Need more time!

I just made my to-do list and holy crap I have a lot to do. I think I might be ready for this kid by the time she's 18. Smile
image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need more time!

• I didn't even start really doing stuff until a couple of weeks ago, and just this weekend I can say that we are 99% ready.  I still need a tub, and to finish packing for the hospital, and I am being induced next Fri.  Materially and Physically we are ready.  I won't mentally be ready until she is 18 either :o)

Especially when people keep telling me I will have a baby next week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took the the words out of my mouth. Everytime I mark something off of my list I add two more things.
  • Loading the player...
  • The first thing on my list is to make a to do list :) Thats how far behind I feel!

Photobucket
    Landon & Porter
    1-10-07 & 5-11-11
  • I made my to do list and thought the same thing. I did the whole thing myself with no help from hubby. It took me two weeks to get it all done and I even found stuff to add as I went lol
  • imagesherah1282:
    I took the the words out of my mouth. Everytime I mark something off of my list I add two more things.

^This!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didnt make a to do list but I know she definitely needs to keep baking until I am due because I am so not ready now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • I know what you mean, I am 33 weeks and have a ton to get done. My biggest problem is that I can only get so much done before I get tired and have to sit down. It doesnt help that I have a 19 month old to chase around and we just moved cross country and stairs are not my friend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"