October 2011 Moms

~* Weekly PgAL Check-In *~

Hello, bumpies!

How are you feeling today?

Any new/diminishing symptoms?

Milestones?

Upcoming Appts?

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes?

Something positive about your pg?

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d

Re: ~* Weekly PgAL Check-In *~

• Hi girls! Hope you are all doing well Smile

How are you feeling today? Okay, a little tired but it's getting better, I can definitely feel the 2nd tri energy boost!

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Nausea is totally gone and breast soreness is intermittent. I am also peeing less, thank God. Went from waking hourly all night to only 2-3 times, it is great!

Milestones? Not really.

Upcoming Appts? May 2nd

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I've been showing for awhile, I still wear regular sundresses that are flowy and loose. I bought a pair of maternity shorts and they are SO comfortable.

Something positive about your pg? Still pregnant!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How are you feeling today? Sleepy

Any new/diminishing symptoms? I haven't had any symptoms in days.  Its kinda freaking me out.  Doppler hasn't arrived yet either.

Milestones? 14w

Upcoming Appts? Not until May

Are you starting to show/w wear maternity clothes? I don't think I'm showing (I was overweight to start with).  I am wearing maternity clothes though.  My pants were too snug and shirts were too short/snug.

Something positive about your pg? I think its still going on & that I lucked out in having mild symptoms (so far).

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Loading the player...
  •  How are you feeling today? Well right now I am sleepy because I had to wake up at 7 to follow DH to drop his car off at the shop. He just dropped me off and I'm back in bed. I am so not a morning person! Any new/diminishing symptoms? Nausea is still around although I get it bad after I take my vitamins. Peeing more and a bad stuffy nose. Although I'm not sure if it's a combination of allergies starting up too.Milestones? 12 weeks! I've never made it this far.Upcoming Appts? Have a doppler/quick Dr. visit this Thurs and then the NT scan this Monday.Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? No way. Don't look pregnant at all!Something positive about your pg? I'm still pregnant!
  • Hello ladies! Hope everyone is getting through this crummy weather we've been having!

How are you feeling today? Overall I feel good. I have an inkling that DH has given me his cold though...Can we use Vicks? Anyone know?

Any new/diminishing symptoms? If eating everything that is put in front of me is a symptom, then YES! I've been eating like a cow! Also have leg/butt cramps in the middle of the night...

Milestones? 2nd Trimester! 16 weeks pg!!

Upcoming appts? I have an appt on the 27th but I don't think it's for anything exciting...

Starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Seems like I've been showing forever now! People at work think I'm having twins! Indifferent I'm wearing maternity shirts, but I'm still too cheap to buy the pants. I'm on the last notch of my belt trying to keep my pants up!

Something positive about your pg? I never had any morning sickness! Also DH is letting me call in sick to work on Friday!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:

Hello, bumpies!

How are you feeling today? Tired, still waiting for that 2nd tri boost to show up

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Pee'ing has increased, but everything else is pretty much gone

Milestones? 15wks today!

Upcoming Appts? Not til May 4th!  =

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Definitely showing and in maternity pants. Can't hide it from my students much longer

Something positive about your pg? Still pg and I love my baby! I also think I felt flutters two days ago!

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • How are you feeling today? A little tired...but less than before.  Dreading going into work this afternoon.

Any new/diminishing symptoms? I can eat veggies now...they were gagging me.

Milestones? 15 w

Upcoming Appts? Next Thursday.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Yep.....it's getting hard to hide. I had to get some maternity outfits last week.  I also got some really nice cotton tops, dresses. & leggings from Newport News online that will work out great as maternity wear this spring/summer. The tops were actually bigger than some maternity tops I purchased in the same size!!  I am also going to go the H&M to try and find some cute stuff since the maternity selection seems kinda limited at a lot of stores.

Something positive about your pg? I'm still pregnant and I'm out to more people.  My last drs visits were great-so I am now just going on the regular schedule instead of for extra visits.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • imagepeppan01:

Starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Seems like I've been showing forever now! People at work think I'm having twins! Indifferent I'm wearing maternity shirts, but I'm still too cheap to buy the pants. I'm on the last notch of my belt trying to keep my pants up!

Check to see if there are consignment stores in your area that carry maternity clothes!  I made a killing at the one near my house.  The pants were like $10 and are all name brands!

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Hello, everyone!

How are you feeling today? I am feeling pretty good. I too finally am feeling some energy now that I entered the 2nd Tri. I can keep my house clean the way I like it and cook good food again.

Any new/diminishing symptoms? I have a weird taste in my mouth. I am not sure if it's my prenatal or what. Migraine still here. M/S still gone (knock on wood)!

Milestones? Not since I seen baby at last appointment.

Upcoming Appts? My NT scan is tomorrow, I am pretty nervous.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I am showing for sure! I had my babies close together so I think that's why it happened faster this time. I am all baby again. I wear maternity pants for the most part, shirts I can still alternate.

Something positive about your pg?I am happy to be in the second trimester!
  • Hi Ladies!

How are you feeling today? Feeling pretty good! A little bit of a runny nose and headache, but that could be the ever-changing weather.

Any new/diminishing symptoms? I'm only getting up once a night to pee, which is wonderful! Headaches are still frequent, but I'm queasy far less often.

Milestones? Made it to 12 weeks this past Saturday!

Upcoming Appts? NT scan today. I'm excited, but really, really nervous too.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? My pants are all pretty tight in the waist but the hair tie is doing it's thing for now. It's still sweater season here, so that does a good job over covering everything. I can't wait to get home each night to put on comfy pants tho!

Something positive about your pg? I'm still pregnant! I'm thankful I can hear baby's hb consistently with  my doppler now. It's been very reassuring, esp this week leading up to the NT scan.  
    BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • How are you feeling today?  Pretty good!  I'm just a little tired from not sleeping well last night.

Any new/diminishing symptoms?  Nothing really.  Still getting queasy off and on, but it's mostly related to when I'm hungry.

Milestones?  Starting 2nd Tri!!!

Upcoming Appts?  I have a check up with my OB on the 26th.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes?  I notice a difference, but I still fit into most of my regular clothes.  I don't think anyone else notices anything yet.

Something positive about your pg?   Every day is making me feel more and more like this baby may come home with us in October!

BFP #1 7/21/10; Dx EP 8/2/10 - lost right tube ~ Myomectomy to remove fibroids - 11/12/10 ~ BFP #2 - 2/8/11 (EDD - 10/21/11) ~ C-Section on 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How are you feeling today?  I'm really bored and frustrated at being home with this herniated disc thing.  I am going back to school tomorrow no matter what.  I may regret this decision at 3pm, but I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!  Even if it is just to hang out with my middle schoolers.

Any new/diminishing symptoms? I am so not hungry.  I don't want to eat anything.  Not sick feeling, just no appetite to speak of. 

Milestones?   Tomorrow I will be more pregnant than I have ever been.

Upcoming Appts? Next week!

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I'm a big girl and I had lost some weight while we were TTC, so most of my clothes still fit.  However, for the past week, I've been wearing pj's around the house.  I may be in for a suprise tomorrow when I get ready for work.

Something positive about your pg?  I'm still pregnant.  I ordered a stroller, and I've told my family about the pregnancy.  I am beginning to feel more confident about this.

• How are you feeling today?  Pretty good.  I certainly can't complain.

Any new/diminishing symptoms?  Hip pain has picked up a great deal this past week.  I've had lots of stretching and cramping kinds of feelings in my abdomen.  I think baby is trying to make room for himself/herself.

Milestones? 13 weeks today, so I'm calling it officially the 2nd trimester!  I came out to my mom, and she will be sharing the news this weekend at Easter (I won't be heading back home for Easter this year).

Upcoming Appts?  Next Friday I have an appt with my OB and will get a doppler check, although I ordered a doppler in th email this week, so I'll probably be checking before my appt. :)

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes?  DH and I see it but hopefully others don't since I'm not planning to tell work for another couple of weeks if possible.  I had some maternity pants come in the mail this week from the Gap, and I love them!  I'm wearing a pair today, my first appearance in public in maternity pants.

Something positive about your pg?  I'm starting to get excited that this might be it for me!  Keep growing, LO!

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• LCassLCass member
    How are you feeling today? Tired, but the good kind of tired (my dad and I hosted a huge family dinner for Passover last night since my mom's out of the country; it was a lot of work but went really well and I'm proud of us!)

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Energy finally seems to be making a comeback, and I've had two days in a row without a headache (hoping it continues!).  I'm getting more backaches, but nothing terrible yet (I have chronic neck and back problems and am amazed it's taken this long for it to start hurting).  Waking up more often to pee at night.

Milestones? Every week is a milestone to me.  Right now, though, just looking forward to feeling baby for the first time.

Upcoming Appts? Next Tuesday for a checkup with the dr, May 5 for the anatomy scan

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I've only had to start wearing maternity jeans, still managing with my dress pants (with a Bellaband) and my sweaters.  I'm gonna have to start getting new shirts, though, 'cause the weather's getting warmer and my belly's starting to really round out.  Big Smile  Finally!

Something positive about your pg? Everyone's so excited about it!  There was a big gathering of my high school crew on Sunday.  I'm the first in the group to be pregnant and I love how excited they all are about it.  Same with my extended family.  It's so great to know how much this baby is loved already (besides by DH and me, I mean)!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• How are you feeling today?  OK...just a little naseous and tired.

Any new/diminishing symptoms?  I thought my appetite was coming back but not so much the last few days.  Sigh. 

Milestones?  I had my NT scan yesterday and everything looked good.  We had a long talk with the MFM about my history and how it should affect this pregnancy.  It was great that he spent so much time with us.

Upcoming Appts?  I have another check in with my OB next Monday.  We're still doing weeklys for the time being.  Now that I have my doppler I may go in less frequently though. 

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes?  I am showing a little, but you can't tell once I'm dressed.  So far I'm just doing the rubber band trick with my more forgiving pants. 

Something positive about your pg?  The scan yesterday was neat.  Baby was dancing and squirming.  It was really cute.

• How are you feeling today?  Okay.  A little sad - today is my angle baby EDD.  But, I had a good melt-down last Friday, so I seem to have gotten most of the crying out of my system.  We'll see how the day goes.

Any new/diminishing symptoms?  I've had some hip and back pain, but I'm stretching and doing some yoga warm ups on my own which is really helping.

Milestones?  My EDD today is a huge milestone.  I've been buying this LO little gifts: a blanket, cute outfit.  I was brave this weekend and went though a tub of hand-me-down to take an inventory, they were given to us after our loss (giver did not know yet) so it was my first good look at what was inside.

Upcoming Appts? Tomorrow, just a check up, but looking forward to hearing LO heart beat on the doppler.  3 weeks now until our anatomy scan - can't wait!  Praying we pass, then we'll start sharing the news.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Not really showing, just looking a little chubbier in the mid section.  I wear my favorite maternity work pants. I've also been wearing a pair of Old Navy jeans that are a little big and so far they keep stretching to fit!  I ordered some loose fitting shirts online last week and am waiting for those to arrive.

Something positive about your pg?  Today I'm pregnant, I'm so grateful and I love my baby. 

Also, after some early weight gain, I'm holding mostly steady (phew) - only 1 or 2 lbs in the last month. My doctor gave me the all clear to limit my weight gain to 15 lbs, so I'm trying not to over do the high calorie snacks. Seems to be working.

• imageVeilSdeGTO:

Hello, bumpies!

How are you feeling today? not too bad considering I was puking all day yesterday, still a little tired though

Any new/diminishing symptoms? m/s isn't as bad today but that could change in a second, heartburn has arrived, I have a bump!

Milestones? everyday is a milestone, I had an ultrasound yesterday and the babies were very active and were looking at each other, I'm so happy that their doing good

Upcoming Appts? this Thursday I have an appointment with my new high risk ob

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I've been rocking maternity pants since March and I'm definetly starting to show, it's awsome!

Something positive about your pg? I have two beautiful healthy babies that like to suck their thumbs and air hump LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How are you feeling today? Amazing  

Any new/diminishing symptoms? no

Milestones? 15 weeks tomorrow no spotting 

Upcoming Appts? Today we had one :) everything was perfect.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Have been for a while

Something positive about your pg?   GOT TO Hear the Heartbeat today!! Totally feel like I'm having a baby in October. 

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog
  • How are you feeling today?  Feeling good.

Any new/diminishing symptoms?  They all come and go.

Milestones?  Officially in 2nd tri!  Yay!  Hopefully telling family this weekend.

Upcoming Appts?  u/s next Thursday

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes?  It depends on the time of the day.  I am usually pretty bloated by the evening.  I usually don't button my pants, if I can get away with it. 

Something positive about your pg?  I am still pregnant!
    7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• How are you feeling today? Tired. I haven't slept through the night in many weeks.

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Less nausea, finally getting an appetite back. Yay!!

Milestones? 2nd appt was today, first time hearing the heartbeat. Very awesome.

Upcoming Appts? Not for another 4 weeks, and then I get to schedule the big ultrasound for the beginning of June!

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I'm starting to get a little thicker in the middle, but no real bump yet. I'm wearing some mat clothes at times just because they are more comfortable.

Something positive about your pg? I am so close to 2nd tri and I can't wait.
    BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11
  • How are you feeling today? A little tired after a busy weekend, but good in general

Any new/diminishing symptoms? I started getting weird, sharp back pains this week. Took me by surprise, but it went away pretty quickly. My round ligament pains have been increasing.

Milestones? I'll be 16 weeks on Friday!

Upcoming Appts? Monday the 25th is our level 1 anatomy scan.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I'm definitely showing, but it's weirdly all up above my belly button. I guess the baby is pushing my intestines up or something. I'm still holding on with loose tops and a bella band. I'm not ready to shop for maternity clothes for another 2 weeks at least.

Something positive about your pg? Every day I am pregnant is a good day. I love this baby and I love the moments of connection I feel with him or her.
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Hello, How are you ladies!

How are you feeling today? Pretty darn good.

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Sometimes some muscle cramping and still a little nausea but it has mostly gone away.

Milestones? Had a great NT scan.

Upcoming Appts? Next week at 16 weeks. Hopefully we will schedule the next ultra to find out the babies sex.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I have been wearing the clothes but I think that I still have that chubby belly look rather than a bump.

Something positive about your pg? Thats easy. I love this baby so much already. I feel so blessed by God. Truly.

DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • How are you feeling today? Excited.. SIL is being induced tomorrow... and I get to be there :D

Any new/diminishing symptoms? nausea is less, insomnia is worse

Milestones? 2nd tri!

Upcoming Appts?may 5th

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? Have been for awhile (4th pregnancy, 3rd time getting this far... my body remembers what to do a little too well)

Something positive about your pg?Finally feeling truly positive after the NT scan and although the tech wouldn't guess... the "angle of the dangle" shot was pretty clear.  I think hubby will be getting his first son! :)
    Photobucket "...let's rewrite an ending that fits" Mom to DS 6/1999 and DD 1/2008 TTC #3 8/2010 M/C 10/2010 BFP 2/2/11 EDD 10/17/11 On our way to Baby #3 Stick Baby Stick!
  • How are you feeling today? Just fine but a bit lazy!

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Hungry all the time...

Milestones? Finally got a u/s now I can find a Dr. I want to see for the next 6 months...

Upcoming Appts? I am schedualing my first real appt. with a Dr. for next week it will be my 2nd tri. and all of the great and wonderful tests.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I have a pooch and I am usually a size 3 so I just bought size 7 pants and Lg. tops just for some room to grow. I didn't wear mat. clothes with DS at all. Hoping for that this time....

Something positive about your pg? I am starting to feel something other than gas. I will ask the Dr. if it is a possiblity to be feeling the baby this early. I felt DS move for the first time at 14 weeks. So it is about the same time.

•  

How are you feeling today? Tired, fighting a cold/allergies, other than that WONDERFUL 

Any new/diminishing symptoms? Finally slept through the night last night for the first time in weeks. Just started having slight hip pain and hunger has started to increase.

Milestones? I swear I am starting to feel movement.

Upcoming Appts? Next Monday, just a general apt.

Are you starting to show/wear maternity clothes? I still fit into all my clothes, but probably not for much longer. Today was the first time my belly looked round instead of like jelly rolls, so I think I will pop in a couple weeks.

Something positive about your pg? I am pregnant, what more can I say!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"