South Carolina Babies

Anyone in the Mt. Pleasant area??

Hi ladies!

I live in Mt. P and was wondering if there are any of you that live in the area who would want to get a group together??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone in the Mt. Pleasant area??

• I live in Mt. P. I'm in if you get a group together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey Tropicalbride,

I live in Mount P.  I'm 6w6d into this adventure.  What are you thinking?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Mt Pleasant too- just about to be 6 weeks!! How fun would it be to get some expecting mommies together!!
  • Hey! How exciting :) I'm 8 weeks along, so we are all in the same boat basically! So would ya'll like to meet up for lunch sometime to get to know each other!?  We should do a chat session too!
  • I think that would be great! Still waiting my first doctors appointment so it all seems so surreal to me right now (sometimes don't believe I really am ha ha)! I have a hard time figuring this sight out, so where can we set a chat up?

What are schedules like to look into finding a day for lunch? 

• I think we can do a chat through the bump...let me check it out....I'll post again in a sec.
  • https://gabbly.com/community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/8317101/ShowForum.aspx

there it is :) apparently all you have to do is go to whatever board you are on (NOV 2011 for us) and type in gabbly.com between https:// and the web address

I'll be in there if anyone wants to join!

• So that never worked for me, I have such a hard time navtigating this darn website!! I would love to try to meet up some time so we can have someone in the same boat as us!

If you want to e-mail me KRHatcher@gmail.com

• I'm local also. Did you ladies ever create a group?
  • Hey! I tried emailing the other girl that posted, but she never responded... so no, no group has been created yet.  I'd still like to get one started though!

How far along are you? Is this your 1st? 

• We should start some sort of a meet up group!

This is my first, I am 10 weeks. How about you? 

• I agree! This is my first as well.  We are just shy of 15 weeks! 
  • I am still interested in a group as well. PM me if you guys get anything together or need help organizing something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hello fellow Mommies! I was able to e-mail you back, but it was a few days after you e-mailed me. I wonder if it went to your SPAM?

I think it would be great for all of us to get together! 

• I am in Mt P - is your group for expectant moms or new moms or both?
  • Aw! I didn't even think to check my spam! I'll look today.  As for the meet up time, what is everyone's schedule like toward the end of June.  I know everyone doesn't always check this board because it's so slow, but maybe if we plan something for a few weeks in advance, everyone will be able to schedule it.  Maybe we could go out to lunch or something like that and get to know each other :) Let me know what you think.  PM and we can exchange emails/phone numbers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"