3rd Trimester

true confessions...

Is it bad that I'm secretly wishing the Dr. will accidently break my water at my dr's appt in the AM? I'd be ok with an oops...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: true confessions...

• That happened to one of my friends. I'm not sure how far along she was (this was last summer) but she went in and her dr accidently broke her water. Needless to say her and her H wernt ready for the baby to be there at that moment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, If I weren't ready, I would NOT be ok with it...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL when we went to see them and the new baby, her H kept bitching about the fact that the dr broke her water!

But good luck at your appt tomorrow!

• My doc accidentally broke my water while putting in a foley bulb during my induction. That was the point of no return. He actually said "well, that's one way to do it." They weren't prepared...no bucket, no nothing. I had no clue it was my water until I was told. Haha.

I think it's normal to feel done at your stage. I was end of 35 weeks with my son b/c of health reasons but I was mentally and physically ready at that point. It's all a waiting game...

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha! I would LOVE if thast happened at my appoointment tomorrow too!! :)
  • imageflying.pier:
    Haha! I would LOVE if thast happened at my appoointment tomorrow too!! :)

Yup.  I would TOTALLY be okay if this happened at today's appointment!!! 

Here's to hoping! Big Smile

• this is the only reason I agreed to getting an internal last Thursday! As you can see, still here, pregnant and officially overdue! 
  • I was totally wondering if this could happen when I went in for my appointment last week..... and yeah, I admit, I would have been fine with :)
  • Hang in there, you still have a few weeks yet! Don't rush it, mama!
  • Not at all. Me too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"