1st Trimester

Boobs ughh

My boobs are hurting so much more and more every day!!! I mean I love that little baby growing inside me more than I could have ever imagined but this breast soreness thing can stop anytime lol. I can't even walk without them hurting and I can never get comfortable.. even just my shirt lightly rubbing my boob is uncomfortable ughh.  Oh the joys of being pregnant.. and I'm still early so I know I'll have much more to look forward too :/  I am so grateful for the amazing things going on in my body but come on boobs I liked you so much better before lol

Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image

Re: Boobs ughh

• Mine were worst between 4 and 7 weeks. It's much better now and only slightly sore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine are super sensitive but not painful.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Mine are too!  Does anyone know if it would help to wear a bra all the time?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine are the worst at night. If I lay on one side too long it hurts so bad I wake up.
  • yesss, i thought mine were getting a little better, and they still aren't as worse as before, but still not fun. a few weeks ago, i couldn't sleep at all. sometimes i would wear a bra or a tank top with support bra inside to help (some) at night.
  • I have to wear a bra at all times (with the exception of the shower obviously).  It seems that every day they get more and more sore...  Worst when I first get up in the morning and second most when I lay down in bed at night.  I was a DD pre-pregnancy and although I'm only just over 8 weeks, I can feel them growing... some of my regular bras don't fit anymore - I'm pouring over.  I actually bought a sleeping/nursing bra when I was 5 weeks to use at night when I sleep.  Its similar to a sports bra.  It helps wearing something rather than going free at night.  I can't even imagine what I'd feel like if I wasn't wearing a bra all night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • it'll get better.  i'm 13 weeks (tomorrow) and mine stopped hurting a few weeks ago.  they're not really tender much anymore either.  they're still getting bigger so i feel like a total freak show, but thank god the pain has diminished.  so just know that it will get better.  but also keep in mind that when that pain goes away, a whole other slew of discomforts replaces it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesavvyash:
    Mine are too!  Does anyone know if it would help to wear a bra all the time?

i forgot to mention - wear a sports bra at night!!!  i still do.  you'll feel much better having a tiny bit of padding and some support.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • get a sports bra for a little while. I dont have naturally big tatas but when i am pg they get over whelmingly BIG. When my boobs hurt I throw on a tight sports bra tohold 'em in place.
  • There are times when the pain moves me to tears! It's the worst at night. Laying on my side is ridiculously hard now a days! I am with you! Love that baby more than I ever thought possible but the ginormous boobs/aching was not something I was completely prepared for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"