2nd Trimester

When did your bump come in with your first pregnancy?

Im teetering on the border of the second tri. ?
I have basically zero bump at 12 weeks 4 days. I had more but my bloat went down.?

With your first pregnancy- when did your bump come in? I just bought some maternity shirts and Im dying to wear them with my baby bump!!! :)?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did your bump come in with your first pregnancy?

• I could tell there was something at 16 weeks. Other people could tell at 20 wks.
  • I would say 17 weeks or so that it looked like a cute bump and not a McDonald's extra value meal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 16w and I can tell I have a bump, especially if I'm wearing a tighter top.  Don't know if it's obvious to anyone else though.  I'm going shopping today, so guess I'll find out if I start getting questions/comments!
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I think my bump came in around 20 weeks, I showed it off to friends and they said it still looked more like I had eaten a large meal and not so much of a bump :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wasnt obvious to others until 21 weeks. I could tell I had the making of a bump at 16 weeks but it still looked like beer gut till it rounded out at 21.
  • 15 weeks...  Its not a huge bump but def. no "beer" belly! When Im in jeans and a shirt you can def tell im pregnant, under my scrubs which i wear working you really cant tell too much.  I love my lil baby bump in the making!
  • I definitely noticed when mine went from bloat to bump around 14w. So it is just starting to look like a little bump. Love it ;] When I hit the 12 week mark, my bloat had disappeared for a while and I felt smaller, but I still had a little pudge going on in the front. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Around 20 weeks I could tell there was a bump, still waiting for others to notice... !
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm still waiting too. The sad part is, I don't have a big bump but I've been in maternity pants for weeks already! LOL.

I think I'll pop a bit around 16 weeks from how things are progressing, but probably more like 20 before strangers will know for sure.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Even at 20 weeks I had to tell people I was pregnant and they sometimes didn't believe me.

With this one, I look pregnant depending on what clothes I wear. When I look at myself naked though, I don't feel like I look pregnant at all, just like I have belly fat. Which I do Stick out tongue

• Around 18 weeks my DH & family could see an obvious bump. Strangers didn't notice until 20-21 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrs_rodney:
    I would say 17 weeks or so that it looked like a cute bump and not a McDonald's extra value meal.

Yeah, I popped over a weekend between 16-17 weeks.  I left work on Fri with a beer gut and showed up on Monday with a baby bump.

TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
    Audrey Pauline 9/13/15
  • I could tell at about 16 weeks or so...can't exactly remember because I never "popped". The bloat of the 1st trimester just wouldn't go down & my belly kept getting larger & larger. Other people just started noticing at 20 weeks :-)
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • imageOnward:

imagemrs_rodney:
    I would say 17 weeks or so that it looked like a cute bump and not a McDonald's extra value meal.

Yeah, I popped over a weekend between 16-17 weeks.  I left work on Fri with a beer gut and showed up on Monday with a baby bump.

This is awesome! love it! :) I started showing at 16 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think I didn't have a clear bump until 17 weeks.  Now it's definitely there but I don't know if strangers can tell yet because I haven't gotten any comments.
  • This is my first pregnancy. I think it was a definite bump at 16 weeks.

• I'm at 15 wk now, but I think I noticed the belly last week pretty prodominently.  I think it looks bigger than it is.  To others who don't know me, it just looks like a beer gut or I just ate too much for dinner. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• My family and husband and I were able to tell at 14 weeks.  But other people didn't start noticing until I was about 18 weeks.  By 21 weeks, I was getting comments every day by someone when I was out.  I started out as a thin person. I am 5' 6" and weighed 124 pre-pregnancy.  My friend who just had her first a week ago starting getting a noticeable bump by others when she was 28 weeks.  So it just depends!  
  • My bump seems to change overnight these days.  I had been getting a harder bump slowly starting around 13-14 weeks below my belly button.  In the last few days, I have noticed the harder part above my belly button and the larger bump below are kind of coming together.  The dip at my belly button seems to have gone away overnight.

My husband has even commented that I'm starting to look pregnant.  So far, I've just felt pudgy, so I'm looking forward to having a more noticeable bump, though it does feel a little strange to see it change so much so fast!

• I had a bump at 16 weeks, but small maternity shirts are still too big (and I wasn't super small before the pregnancy - average sized) So far I am still wearing regular clothes that have lycra in them and I have a few pair of maternity pants.

Edit: People who knew I was pregnant were commenting on my bump at week 18.  But strangers still barely notice. I've only had a handful of when are you due or similar questions which started at week 22.

• I'm 14 weeks, and I can BAAAARELY discern a little bump coming on. I had a flat stomach before, so Its obvious to me, and my husband. Other than that I just look a little 'soft'. 

There is this girl that is 6 or 7 weeks, and she is pushing her stomach out like she is 5 months preggo. SO silly 

• With my first I was young & it was @ 7 months... Now on my 4th & I feel you get the bump faster each time:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't really recall when my TRUE bump appeared as I think I just stopped holding in my gut (hush, you know we all do it! lol) as soon as we found out we were pregnant. 

Perhaps around 17 weeks or so it was there regardless and about last week I went full on basketball. 

• i've had a pretty obvious bump for about 2.5 weeks now. this is my first baby so im not really sure why i have such a large bump this early but its obvious that im pregnant and not just pudgy. i have even had several strangers comment on it! i think my dates are off. lol! the doctor has checked for twins but still swears theres only one in there! i think its just different for everyone. my mother and grandmother both said with there first babies they showed really early too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Around 22 weeks it was visible to everyone.
  • Around 20 weeks it was visible to me and around 23 weeks to others.
  • My husband and I noticed at 14 weeks (I've always be thin, so my little belly sticks out!). Most of my friends/coworkers say they still can't tell (I'm 15 weeks). I wore a tighter ( it used to fit nice!) shirt this weekend, and now a few people say they can tell.

• Not until 24 weeks. Before that (after the 20 weeks mark) I looked like I had a big meal, but not pregnant.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • people could tell around 21 weeks
  • I'm 16 weeks today and I feel HUGE! This is my first pregnancy and I think I saw a bump at week 10. I always had a flat tummy so I thought it would be awhile until the bump showed itself but I was wrong! Week 11 I could not fit into pants anymore. :( The biggest part of my belly is 34.5 inches (I just measured) Needless to say that my size 3 jeans don't fit! Please say I'm not alone on this!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I felt like mine went from bloat to bump around 14 weeks! Not a huge bump, but def. noticeable to me! DH noticed it as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"