1st Trimester

WFD tonight?

DH will be grilling up some sirloin tonight.  I'm thinking about making baked potatoes, but that would require a trip to the store.  So, we might just have a side of veggies and a salad instead.

Re: WFD tonight?

• I'm making Thai pizza...a favorite of ours...not sure if I'll be able to get it down but DH will love it :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Elevation Burger :)
  • Loading the player...
  • maybe taco night.. i been wanting taco salads a lot lately
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • maybe a cupcake, nothing sounds appealing AT ALL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageericaley98:
    maybe a cupcake, nothing sounds appealing AT ALL

Big SmileBig Smile 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • husband ate cereal, but I had 2 pieces of french toast that he was good enough to make for me  
    Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • I made dinner last night, am I really expected to be on top of meal planning TWO nights in a row???

Unfortunately in my house if I don't plan it, we don't eat. And nothing sounds good tonight. Bleah.

Nicholas-lost at 16w 6/2011 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Grilled chicken sausage with broccoli and some (instant) mashed potatoes.  I'm sure I will follow it with a mini-cupcake. 

I had to teach 2 fitness classes today and 2 tomorrow.  I am starving!  

• I talked DH in to going out. We're going to Denny's. Breakfast food sounds soooo good!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oooo!!  I cooked breakfast last night and it was soooo good!!  Tonight is a special occasion, so Steak and a small LOBSTER TAIL!!  Big baked potato, too.  Very excited!!!  Big Smile
  • So ever since I posted this, I've been thinking about a baked potato.  Finally gave in and went to the store and picked some up! 

• Steak, baked potatoes, green beans, onions and mushrooms in butter.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • imageCOmommy:
    Steak, baked potatoes, green beans, onions and mushrooms in butter.

Oh wow!  Onions and mushrooms sound sooo good!!!  Gotta check my fridge :)

• Roasted chicken, fresh steamed green beans, brown rice & a salad. It was delicious!!
  • I'm having food aversion something awful so queso for me again =( I can't even look at a real meal without getting nauseous! Don't even get me started on how much meat grosses me out (which is awful because rare steak is super yummy to me most of the time!).
  • imageladyraejewelry:
    maybe taco night.. i been wanting taco salads a lot lately

I have been obsessed with Tacos! FI doesn't really care for them too much but I could definitely eat them every night for dinner!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ugh hamberger helper... crunchy taco its is good on some occasions but not so much right now...

going shopping on thursday hurray i can have real food in my house.

• Southwestern Chicken from Trader Joes......I'm already excited! And it's only 9:57am....
  • Making homemade tacos tonight but I have a craving for meatloaf and mashpotatoes. May have to go to the store mmmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"