1st Trimester

Anyone not have cramps?

I know I should prob be happy that I don't have cramps anymore. Im just wondering if it's normal for only 5 weeks? I know cramps are a common symptom and they are mostly a sign that your uterus is expanding. I had light cramping last week and occasionally I'll get a sharp pain on my right side, but I haven't felt that in a few days. Sorry if this is a stupid question. This is our first and I worry about every symptom I do or do not have.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone not have cramps?

• I had the same thing last week, my cramping and whatnot went away for a few days and I was concerned then they came back last night in full force, just give it a few days.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have had cramps off and on, but I have found that if I stay well hydrated they go away completely.  I think it is perfectly normal for symptoms to come and go. 

Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • imagenekillo:

I have had cramps off and on, but I have found that if I stay well hydrated they go away completely.  I think it is perfectly normal for symptoms to come and go. 

Good Luck

Good to hear this.... I have mild cramps too, that water makes go away, but other than that and a heightened (though not sickening) sense of smell, I have pretty much no symptoms, which is scary. 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my cramps are off and on.  so I have stopped worrying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine are kind of off and on but I am starting to worry I am having too much.. I'm sure it's my imagination because they are very mild but when are they supposed to stop? I'm still only 4 weeks 1 day so I know its still early but everything little thing is worrying me.. its driving me crazy.
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Mine have been coming and going too, I haven't had them for 2 days or so, and now they are back, my doctor said all the symptoms will come and go, so I shouldn't worry about that. Hard to do though, lol, I tend to worry and over analyze everything.
    Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"