South Jersey Babies

Need a photographer

Does anyone know a photographer that does great picutes for Easter with animals that does not charge and arm and a leg? In the Washington Twp area?

Re: Need a photographer

• I just got my daughter's pictures done at JCPenney's in Deptford.  She got Easter pics with a little stuffed bunny and Phillies pictures.  They came out really good and the price wasn't bad.  We got 14 sheets and one is a collage for $100.  We used a young girl named Danielle as the photographer.  She was so good with my daughter.  She had her cracking up
    IAmPregnant Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image 
  • If you're talking about bringing your animals in, Picture People allows you to do that.  We had a good experience at the Deptford PP, but not with our dog...yet.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend who does pictures at a very reasonable price. she does a really good job and doesn't charge and arm and a leg since it's her own project...you can contact her and see her work on facebook under Photography by Chrissy Rivera
  • There is a photographer in Absecon that has done easter pictures with a lamb in previous years.  One of my friends had them done last year.  I'm not really sure about pricing, but you can check out her website.  It may be too far.  https://blog.leeniephotosby.com/index/search.

• I'm late to the game here for Easter (my apologies) but this photographer typically has animals during easter for pictures.

www.kruggianophotography.com

She's in the Franklinville area

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"