Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Every parent's worst nightmare

DH tripped last night while holding the baby. I was in the kitchen when I heard him yell and then the thud. She fell out of his hands about 2 feet off of the floor and smacked her head really good on the floor. We tried to calm her and see if she was bleeding or bruised or anything really. When she wouldn't stop screaming, DH asked if I wanted to take her to the ER. Um, duh! So we get to the ER and they decide to give her a CAT scan just to check that everything is alright. It wasn't; she has a fracture on her skull and some blood on her brain. They transfered her to another hospital with a pediatric neuro-surgeon so they can see if there is anything to do. She is so tiny sitting in th hospital crib, and so pale. I am so scared! The surgeon is supposed to be here soon and will make a decision as to what he wants to do. I just want to go home and snuggle her withou all of the wires coming out of her blankets. Thanks for reading and for letting me get this all out.

Re: Every parent's worst nightmare

• Options
    Oh my gosh!  T & P.  I always worry about this every time we go up and down the stairs with her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T & P for you and your LO. I hope everything turns out fine.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your H, and LO. 

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options
    OMG, that is so awful. I am so sorry.  Lots of thoughts and prayers headed to you and your family!
  • Options
    ((hugs)) T&Ps! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thoughts and Prayers are with you. I hope everything turns out ok.

• Options
    Big hugs and lots of thoughts coming your way.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my god, I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs.  Hoping for a speedy recovery for your little one.
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your family.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thinking of you and sending prayers.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

I can't even begin to imagine what you guys are going through right now...Be strong, Mama.

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your family. How is your DH holding up?
  • Options
    T&Ps to you and DH.  Saying a special prayer for stregnth for YH. 
  • Options
    Oh my god. Thoughts and prayers for a very speedy recovery! Poor little thing :(
  • Options
    Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family..Please keep us updated we are thinking of you!
  • Options

Oh, my goodness.. I'm so sorry! Lots of love and well wishes sent your way. How is your DH doing? He must be a wreck. I'm so sorry. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Hugs - thoughts and prayers headed your way.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry that happened.  How horrifying.  thoughts and prayers sent to your LO and you and your husband.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    Oh no! I hopeshes ok and home very very soon.
  • Options
    Lots of thoughts and prayers for your family! Hope LO has a speedy recovery and your husband is holding up ok!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    eturpeturp member
    T & P and hugs!!
  • Options

I am so sorry! Hope your LO is okay and your DH. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts & Prayers for your family
  • Options
    Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear this.  Of course all of you are in my prayers.  Please keep us updated.
  • Options
    Holy Moly!! Thoughts and prayers for you, DH, and LO. Please post updates.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So scary. Lots of prayers and good thoughts your way...I really hope everything will be all right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Poor baby! :( T&P's for your family... I hope all turns out all right.
  • Options
    thoughts and prayers to your LO.  Please keep us updated.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You're right, that is every parent's worst nightmare - I am SO sorry - I hope everything  turns out ok. I'll be thinking of you and your family and hoping for the best.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers image image Photobucket
  • Options
    T &p for your family.... I'm so sorry you are going through this.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Thoughts&prayers are coming your way! Wishing for a speedy&pain-freerecovery for your precious one. Stay as strong as you can momma,babygirl needs you now<3
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I hope everything turns out fine and she has a speedy recovery. All the best to you and your H.
  • Options
    ohmygosh. Thinking of your family! I hope everything isok!

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Options
    *hugs* My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Stay strong and you'll get through this. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm so sorry and I wish you all the best of luck getting through this.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    T &P's for ur LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, this makes me stomach drop. You are in our prayers, I hope everything turns out okay. Please let us know what happens.
  • Options
    Wow, that IS one of my worst nightmares.  T&P's for your LO.  I hope everything turns out okay. Sad  So sorry you're going through this.  ((hugs))
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Options
    Wow I am so sorry. I am praying for you, your DH, and LO. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"