October 2011 Moms

Very important Clicky Poll....

May be the debate of our lifetime LOL[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Very important Clicky Poll....

• I never notice, I consider myself accomplished if there is toilet paper in both the bathrooms.
  • imagemattandbekah:
    I never notice, I consider myself accomplished if there is toilet paper in both the bathrooms.

Too funny.  I'm totally a/r when it comes to this and have to fight the urge to change it if I'm at someone's house and it's wrong (wrong being under....LOL) 

• Loading the player...
  • imagemattandbekah:
    I never notice, I consider myself accomplished if there is toilet paper in both the bathrooms.

I voted for over but if we're being honest, 90% of the time it's just sitting on the counter or on top of the holder! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Has to be over! When I am at someones house that has it under, I want to change it. But I resist...unless I am at my moms. I totally fix hers! lol
  • OMG! Over. It's such a pet peeve of mine!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • heh-heh one of the very few things DH finds annoying is when I just stick the roll on top of the holder, rather than on it. I could really care less, and hey, I use it more right? But I change it, just for him <3
  • I hate it being under HATE it. DH doesn't care so I often switch it for him if he 'messes up'. I try not to change it at friend's houses lol but at my parent's or DH's parents house I do lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to do it under because otherwise my crazy cat gets in there and unrolls the entire thing when it's over.  If your friends have cats or other pets please don't switch their toilet paper rolls on them! 
  • Why fight the urge? Under is just wrong Wink.
  • I never pay much attention. I guess it doesn't bother me either way as long as there is some on the roll.
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Definitely over!! I'll change it if its under. I can't stand to see it that way. lol
  • imagekbarker719:
    I have to do it under because otherwise my crazy cat gets in there and unrolls the entire thing when it's over.  If your friends have cats or other pets please don't switch their toilet paper rolls on them! 

Meh, I have a crazy toilet-paper-unraveling cat too.  He doesn't do it all the time, so it's worth it to me to have the TP going the "right" way. Yes

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

• imageSpinningJess:

imagemattandbekah:

Too funny.  I'm totally a/r when it comes to this and have to fight the urge to change it if I'm at someone's house and it's wrong (wrong being under....LOL) 

I'm the same way. It's not right unless it's over.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Married 2/24/2008

BFP #1 3/13/13, MMC 4/17/13, D&C 4/19/13

BFP #2 8/7/13, Beta at 4w6d = 3,796

• imagemattandbekah:

This, hahah. Its easier now with only one bathroom, but when DH and I first moved in together... that was one of his huge OCD things, that I put the toilet paper on wrong. I just put it on however. I don't pay much attention to it hahah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:
    I never pay much attention. I guess it doesn't bother me either way as long as there is some on the roll.

this

who has time to think about that? 

• Over! Who does under?! Wink
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • imagerkto:

imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:
    I never pay much attention. I guess it doesn't bother me either way as long as there is some on the roll.

this

The majority of people, actually. 

• imageSpinningJess:
    imagerkto:

imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

this

The majority of people, actually. 

Lol! I always notice because if you're an "underer" I always have to spin the roll to get the paper end, unless its on the floor, gross. I will switch it if it's under, and give you a nice little triangle fold!

• I voted over, if I go into a house and its under, I fix it for themStick out tongue
  • imagekbarker719:
    I have to do it under because otherwise my crazy cat gets in there and unrolls the entire thing when it's over.  If your friends have cats or other pets please don't switch their toilet paper rolls on them! 

Exactly this!!! But most times it's on the table next to the toilet! 

• imageStephRuns:
    Definitely over!! I'll change it if its under. I can't stand to see it that way. lol

This!!

I work with all guys (so clueless) and I am constantly fixing it so it's OVER, haha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • i have my certain OCD things tp has to be a certain way and if it isnt i freak and if no one refills the roll omg someone better duck and cover lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"