2nd Trimester

15 Weeks and still crampy?

Hey girls!

I am at my 15 week mark and I still get very crampy. Any one experience this? It went away for a while now it is back again. Sometimes the cramps are in my thighs, almost as if I were about to get my period. It's my first baby so not sure how normal this is and if I should be concerned.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker C3M_011-1677082855-O.jpg

Re: 15 Weeks and still crampy?

• I get them from time to time, usually when I'm a bit dehydrated. Are you drinking enough water? That always makes me feel better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Yes, totally normal.  It's probably RLP (round ligament pain) caused by the stretching of your ligaments around your belly.  I feel it in my lower stomach and upper thighs too.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMinnieM:
    I get them from time to time, usually when I'm a bit dehydrated. Are you drinking enough water? That always makes me feel better.

I think the water issue may be a definite contributing factor. When I notice the cramps getting a little more intense, water does help ease them, that could be my problem. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker C3M_011-1677082855-O.jpg
  • you shouldn't worry unless there is bleeding involved. I have been cramping and constantly achy and it's just rlp and also it's just your body adjusting also. every body is different. along with every pregnancy is different. i'm 23 weeks and still achy. so it's just one of those battles :)
  • Hiya Bump Buddy,

But I definately still get them too, like the rest of the ladies said its normal, but I still worry from time to time.. But I also know its my lil gangster glow worm trying to make room in there lol  

• A lot of ladies have RLP through their entire pregnancy since things keep getting bigger and bigger and stretching more and more. Especially so if this is your first baby. I'm still getting the random RLP pains.
  • atackatack member
    I was pretty crampy from 15-17 weeks.  Seemed to read it was a pretty big growth spurt for baby during those weeks.  Definitely not uncommon. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"