Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Tuesday Hotdog Confessional

Step inside and confess.

1. I had pop tarts for breakfast

2. DS has never eaten organic anything

3. I would love a hot dog

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Tuesday Hotdog Confessional

• I haven't had anything unhealthy today, but I'm making w.wheat muffins for Sophia tonight and will likely gorge myself on those.

I would love a great plate of fish n' chips.

I did give Sophia the inside of battered and fried fish when we went to the beach.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love hotdogs! I had one Sunday night, in fact. It was amazing.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMcRib:
    imageashnoelle:

I haven't had anything unhealthy today, but I'm making w.wheat muffins for Sophia tonight and will likely gorge myself on those.

I would love a great plate of fish n' chips.

I did give Sophia the inside of battered and fried fish when we went to the beach.

uhoh that is almost a chicken mcnugget in some circles!

I guess so. But it was real (non-processed) food. In my book that's 10x better than a chicken nugget. Stick out tongue

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DS1 eats fish, chicken, veggies, fruit, yogurt, whole wheat pasta, etc. BUT he also eats hot dogs, fruit snacks, pizza, chicken nuggets, chips, etc.  DS2 got his first cookie this past weekend.  We personally believe that "junk food" is not all bad, if it's eaten in moderation and not the center of our diet.  None of us struggle with weight though so I'm sure I would feel differently if that were the case.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelaura_belle:

No hot dog but I am seriously craving Five Guys.  And I don't normally like greasy hamburgers.

The Burger wars have started in so cal...five guys vs in n out. I am loving the greasy goodness of five guys.
  • imagelaura_belle:

No hot dog but I am seriously craving Five Guys.  And I don't normally like greasy hamburgers.

The Burger wars have started in so cal...five guys vs in n out. I am loving the greasy goodness of five guys.
  • Mmmm five guys.. and I take my hotdogs cheese only. Yum! Also Dev's dad always tried to give TK fries when he was little (he has a old fashioned fast food joint here) and I would FTFO... But I give Khari fries all the time and icecream. And I don't even care. Im honestly just trying to get my kids to gain ANY weight.

I ate my lunch at 10 yesterday. Like an hour after I ate my breakfast... Then ended up spending 13 bucks on a sushi lunch when I'm supposed to be saving money.. I'm trying not to do it again today...

• lbi21lbi21 member

I had graham crackers with peanut butter and nutella with 2 glasses of red wine for dinner last night!

DD has had chicken nuggets and tried a mashed up french fry-I think she will survive Smile

• 1. I like hot dogs. Especially the Hebrew National brand that they sell at our ballpark.

2. Members of dh's extended family own a chili company. I also like chili. On my hot dogs (that's called a coney island, here by the way).

3. DD will get neither for a looooong freaking time.

• IRL, people think I'm "sooooo strict" with what DS eats.  On here, people probably think I give my kid poison.  You can't win.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• imageDreamsicle23:
    IRL, people think I'm "sooooo strict" with what DS eats.  On here, people probably think I give my kid poison.  You can't win.

Sure you can. Just proclaim yourself the winner. It helps if you do it in caps. Like this. 

I win this thread.

THE.END.

• imageDaisyFull:

imageDreamsicle23:
    IRL, people think I'm "sooooo strict" with what DS eats.  On here, people probably think I give my kid poison.  You can't win.

Sure you can. Just proclaim yourself the winner. It helps if you do it in caps. Like this. 

I win this thread.

THE.END.

I knew I should have just used the Sheen tactic.  Duh!  WINNING!

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• imagelbi21:

I had graham crackers with peanut butter and nutella with 2 glasses of red wine for dinner last night!

DD has had chicken nuggets and tried a mashed up french fry-I think she will survive Smile

That sounds perfectly nutritious and I think that's what I'll be having tonight.

I'll leave a bowl of cheerios for the kids and the dog to fight over.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageDreamsicle23:

THIS! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. I had Quaker oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for breakfast

2. I'm going to eat a hotdog for lunch

3. I'm going to add cheese fries to my meal.

Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD had her first half of a hot dog this weekend, I was desperate we had like zero food in the house and she was hungry and not willing to wait while I tried to come up with something healthy from the pantry.

She also had her first taste of Coldstone (ice cream) this weekend for the first time and LOVED it of course.

Sunday night I feed DD dinner and then completely forgot to make anything for me and DH for dinner.  It was sooo hot in our house (the one freak day where it was 80 in April in Chicago)  I think my brain was baking.  Finally at like 10pm I looked at him and was like "Sorry I totally forgot to feed us didn't I?'  We ended up eating Doritos and sandwiches finally but I felt like an ass since he ends up eatting take out or PB&Js all week when he is out of town so it would probably have been nice if I actually cooked a meal.

Yeah I sound like an awesome wife and mom after this post!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just had a Trader Joe's Veggie Corn dog with cottage cheese and am now having a dessert of Cadbury Mini Eggs and a Diet Pepsi.

And there is a half eaten Angel Food with funfetti icing sitting on my counter from DH's birthday and DS's birthday is tomorrow. There will be no weight lost this week.  

Tonight I am going to a wine class! Can't wait!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"