Babies: 9 - 12 Months

anyone's lo go down to 1 nap yet?

I know that it is still early for this to happen, but I was wondering if anyone's else's lo ever takes just 1 nap.  If so, what time do they take it?  My lo took just 1 nap today from 10 - 12:30

Re: anyone's lo go down to 1 nap yet?

• DD went down to one nap around 11-12 months old (18 months now). She wouldn't wake up until 10 am though, so her nap was later, around 2pm.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • For awhile now. Normally it's 11-2, but if she wakes early she goes down closer to 10, if she sleeps in it's more like 12 or 1. Today she got up at 9 and napped 12-3:30.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Ever since we started letting him CIO overnight his naps went to crap. He used to nap for 2 -2hr naps... Now he sleeps from 9pm - 8am  and takes 1 afternoon nap for 1 hr...... Man to I miss those naps....   Im not sure whats worse - waking at night, or not having ANY time during the day to get stuff done.... :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image ~Melissa~
  • Pretty much. DD2 goes down anywhere between 11am and 1pm and sleeps for 2-3 hours. Once in a great while I can get her down for a short, late nap, but lately it is a no go. DD1 dropped her 2nd nap shortly after turned 1.
    Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
  • Mine usually does.  She may fall asleep before preschool pick up and nap 15-20 minutes - but....  then is woke up getting sis.  If we are at home which is rare, she may nap longer.
  • On the weekends, DD is down to one.  She'll wake up for the day around 9 and then nap for about 3 hours around noon or 1.  It's glorious, though I don't expect it too last long.
  • lbi21lbi21 member
    DD takes one nap a day and has been doing that since about 81/2 months.  She usually wakes up around 8 and then will nap around noon for 3 hours.
  • On an off. Depending on when DD wakes up.  If she wakes up after 7:30 it is not likely that she will go down for her morning nap (usually around 9:45).  Her big nap is at 1:15 when all my kiddos nap (I have a daycare).
  • I am so jealous of all these long naps! I can't even put DS down for a nap lately.
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"