September 2011 Moms

LOL-dark nipples

So I was trying to take a bath after work last night, and my 5 year old daughter came walking in to use the potty. After she was done she turned to me and pointed to towards my chest and said "whats wrong with those?" I said with what, she then said "your nipples, they look black I have never seen black nipples before." LOL

I started laughing and then explained that sometimes when women are pregnant their nipples get darker. She seemed ok with that reply, but I heard her as she was walking out and she said- I sure hope my nipples don't turn black. What a goofball.

Re: LOL-dark nipples

• LOL!  Kids and their commentary.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I actually forgot about this all together since this time around mine haven't gotten darker. I remember freaking out with my first son and thought there was something wrong with me. The next couple of pregnancies I laughed it off because I remembered it from the first but since it hadn't happened yet I was starting to question why they haven't darkened this time around. Someone else posted this the other day and I was like OH YEA...LOL
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Too cute!
  • Lol! That is funny. DD can't get over how big mine have gotten, she asked if I had a boob job without telling anyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"