2nd Trimester

Where are these crazy feelings coming from?!

I just hit my 20 weeks, half way there! Now for the next big step, in three days we go in to find out what we are having. I have so many mixed feelings about it! Dont get me wrong I am so very excited to find out what we are having, but for some odd reason I am really nervous too. I wonder why? Does this happen to everyone? I feel so weird being nervous.

Re: Where are these crazy feelings coming from?!

• I was nervous/excited too!  I wanted to know soooooooooooooo badly.  I had a feeling it was going to be a boy, and it is.  I think the nervous part is that once we know what the baby's sex it, it's not longer and "it" inside you, and can be referred to as our son or our daughter.  Good Luck at your appt. and don't forget to tell us when you find out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get nervous before every single appt. The u/s isn't just to determine the baby's sex, it's to make sure baby's healthy. And that's what makes me nervous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageShannonSky:
    I get nervous before every single appt. The u/s isn't just to determine the baby's sex, it's to make sure baby's healthy. And that's what makes me nervous.

This exactly. GL to you, op! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"