November 2011 Moms

My excuse for the gas...

I've only used this on the DH, because I'm still able to hold it around everyone else hahah.

"I don't have room for farts AND two babies in there...."

I think it sounds pretty legit...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My excuse for the gas...

• I just told my mom that I was going to have to sit down with DH and tell him how pregnancy changes how things normally leave your body so not to be alarmed by gas or constipation.  Not really dinner talk though when you are still in the honeymoon phase of your wedding :-)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes

BFP 2.19.11 - Missed miscarriage, April 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemagel050485:
    I just told my mom that I was going to have to sit down with DH and tell him how pregnancy changes how things normally leave your body so not to be alarmed by gas or constipation.  Not really dinner talk though when you are still in the honeymoon phase of your wedding :-)

Haha after about 3 years of marriage, I figure if he can drop some gassy bombs whenever he pleases, mine are safe. Stick out tongue Letting the first one go is always the hardest, tho lol.

• imageMamaCat21:

imagemagel050485:
    I just told my mom that I was going to have to sit down with DH and tell him how pregnancy changes how things normally leave your body so not to be alarmed by gas or constipation.  Not really dinner talk though when you are still in the honeymoon phase of your wedding :-)

Haha after about 3 years of marriage, I figure if he can drop some gassy bombs whenever he pleases, mine are safe. Stick out tongueLetting the first one go is always the hardest, tho lol.

So true! Being pregnant is the first time that I've really just let it go in front of him - as opposed to having one slip out on accident while I'm desperately trying to hold it in.

BFP 2.19.11 - Missed miscarriage, April 2011
  • I blame it on the dogs. DH always tells me "it is not possible for that noise to come out of a dog".
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • We've been married for 6 months, hes been on a project out of state Monday- Friday most of that time.  We have spent the weekends together and maybe 5 weeks.  Since our time is so limited its usually lovey dovey and not talking about gas.  Although he let one go and blamed it on the baby yesterday so maybe Ill just use that excuse.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemagel050485:
    We've been married for 6 months, hes been on a project out of state Monday- Friday most of that time.  We have spent the weekends together and maybe 5 weeks.  Since our time is so limited its usually lovey dovey and not talking about gas.  Although he let one go and blamed it on the baby yesterday so maybe Ill just use that excuse.

You're a good wife. Haha. & Congrats btw on the marriage and baby on the way. Smile

• imagembgreenwalt:
    I blame it on the dogs. DH always tells me "it is not possible for that noise to come out of a dog".

Pshhh. I've heard dogs fart before. He doesn't know what he's talking about!

• The gas is ridiculous.  Its the most my body ever contained!

• LOL! I needed that laugh!
  • jb2rnjb2rn member
    true dat
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• I constantly cover myself with a blanket, because the smells that are coming out of me are completely toxic. If gas is any indication of baby's health, my child is going to be very healthy. 
  • Kind of like my excuse for going to bed at 8:00 pm:  I'm sleeping for 2!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"