2nd Trimester
Options

Where is this promised second wind?!

Is anyone just..not getting their 'second-wind' in the second trimester?

It's my first pregnancy and I'm 18 weeks today. I'm just not getting any less tired, if anything more tired. I can't sleep at night because my nose plugs on one side, then I get up and sneeze about 7 times which means then my whole nose is plugged solid.

Anyone else in this boat?

Re: Where is this promised second wind?!

• Options

I no longer need naps during the day but when I get home from work I am super tired and on the weekends don't want to get out of bed.

At night I wake up in the middle of the night to pee or toss and turn because of lower back aches. Hope it gets better.

Sneezing..since I have been pregnant I sneeze all the time. Don't know what causes all the sneezing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

It's so annoying. I used to never sneeze. Me sneezing was a scary thing for people in my family, that's how often I sneezed. Now! It's like every twenty minutes or so. Sad

As for the backaches..I've found sleeping on my right side really helps. Last night I had my BD just rub his hands over my back and it worked wonders, try that!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel ya!  I am in the same boat.  This past week I didn't keep anything down from Sunday night until Thursday night because of m/s... not even water. It was not the most fun as I was so weak from the lack of calories/energy.  I am not quite as exhausted as I was weeks 6-12, but I definately don't feel like this is the "honeymoon trimester". 

Between m/s, allergies, back pain and sciatic nerve pain I am not really enjoying this trimester any more than the last. I do hope that "next time around" my pregnancy will not be the same but with all the complaints... I still wouldn't change it for the world.

Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh it gets worse.  The larger you get the less sleep you get.  Hip pain, back pain, peeing every 90 minutes or so.

I got a nice second wind and felt pretty good until week 23 or so hit.  Now I'm pooped again!  

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options

yup I never sneezed before. now it's achooo..achoo...achooo...lol

gonna try sleeping on my side. I tell DH for back rubs in the middleof the night so I can least fall asleep. those rubs are the best. I hear those maternity pillows work, but they seem so big. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    imageatizon:

yup I never sneezed before. now it's achooo..achoo...achooo...lol

gonna try sleeping on my side. I tell DH for back rubs in the middleof the night so I can least fall asleep. those rubs are the best. I hear those maternity pillows work, but they seem so big. lol

When I do get any kind of descent sleep it's on my side.  I got a body pillow for 9.99 at target and it has been a life saver.  I regret waiting so long to get one!  

You have an awesome H! My hubbs gives me back rubs to get to sleep too.  

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options
    I didn't start feeling better until about week 20.  I'm not sleeping well and am exhausted at the end of the workday as well, but no more nausea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got a nice little second wind for a bout a week or two - just this past week though, I've been doing more sleeping than normal. Mini naps in the day ... sleeping later in the morning ... and going to bed earlier at night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

No second wind for me yet either. I was promised more energy.....I am rather dissapointed. :-(

Oh well, 2nd tri is long. Come on, energy boost!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"