1st Trimester

9 weeks pg and lump in breast

I had an appt. with my Ob-GYN yesterday and they found a lump in my right breast. I have to go tomorrow to have an ultrasound done to check and see if it needs to be biopsied so I'm feeling quite a bit nervous.

Please send good vibes and prayers that I get good news.

Thanks ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 9 weeks pg and lump in breast

• Sending you all the good ju-ju!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T&P for you. I hope you get good news.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending good thoughts your way. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thinking good thoughts for you.  I found a lump in my breast several years ago and it is a benign lump.  But it was a very scary time.  Do you have any family history of any lumps?  Did the dr. give any preliminary thoughts on what she thought it might be?
  • I hope all is okay! Keep us posted.
  • Keeping you in our thoughts!

I had this happen to me on both sides . . . biopsied both and were found to be benign lumps. Apparently I have very dense breast tissue . . . 

Try not to stress out about it. At least you know about it now and are looking into it.

Baby #2 - BFP 6/13/2014 - EDD 2/17/2015 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG. This is me this week. They found a lump in my right breast on the side on Monday at my appointment. My dr. just thinks it's due to hormones and fatty tissue being built up for nursing but she will check it again at 12 weeks.

I hope both of us end up being okay.

Good Luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • i hope all is well with you n will keep u in thoughts n prayers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Praying that it's nothing. I hope everything goes well for you!
  • I do have a family history of breast cancer both it's on the paternal side - both my Grandmother and my Great-Grandmother. I go today at 4 so I'm hoping that they'll be able to tell me if it's fluid-filled or not so that I don't have to worry all weekend.

Thanks for the T&P, ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"