2nd Trimester

Red or Navy Breathable bumper

Does anyone know where I can buy a breathable bumper in Red or Navy.... I cant find one anywhere... but I really want a red or navy one to go with the nursery, and I really want a breathable one.. Any suggestions?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Red or Navy Breathable bumper

• Babies R Us has breathable bumpers but I can't remember the colors that were available.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Target also has breathable bumpers.

ETA: I didn't find red or navy, but they do have a lighter blue which might work too.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just looked at a few websites and didn't see any...

You could make your own though.  Joann's has some fine mesh, like what the manufactures use, and you would just need to finish the edges with bias tape.  It wouldn't be a difficult project at all, even for a novice sewer.  

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Make one or have one made. I'm sure you have a relative somewhere that sews. My mom made a lot of the things for my last pregnancy, all I had to do was pick out the fabric & pay for the materials. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Thanks for the advise... I have looked everywhere I could think of and no luck so far... i will head to Jo Anns to find material I guess. Thanks for the help.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You honestly don't need one...unless you want one. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"