2nd Trimester

Baby Boy Clothing

Found out we are expecting a little dude!!! Could not be more excited! However, little boys clothing is awful!!!! Everything has puppy dogs or sports on it. Does anyone know of any places (online) that has really cute boy clothing? I've been to baby gap and they have a few things but very disappointed in the selection at every place we go to.

Re: Baby Boy Clothing

• Old Navy had a few cute things last time I was in there.  I agree with you on most baby boy clothing.  DH keeps saying if we have a boy, we're going to dress him like a mini man.  I'm 100% ok with that.  I hate all the "cute" clothing with animals on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • nextdirect.com

H&M

children's place

Crazy 8

Gymboree

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in love with all the polos, sweater vests, and button ups that are out right now. I've seen cute stuff at Old Navy, Kohls, and Target most recently.  I am seriously against dressing my little man in sports themed outfits so I'm with you there.  

https://tinyurl.com/3kujl5x
    https://tinyurl.com/6kf7odd
    https://tinyurl.com/5wjm7rz
    https://tinyurl.com/3oby9c6
    https://tinyurl.com/4xrfv7e

I'm trying to hold off buying anything for the little man so now you poor ladies will have to suffer through looking at the cute stuff I want to buy and won't let myself! :-) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • baby gap, gymboree, crazy 8, childrens' place, jack & jill (REALLY cute, but pricey!) all those "expensive" name brand stores. Sometimes you can find decent polos at walmart, and target. Just know that the preppy/mature clothing is what costs more...for play clothes, I dress DS in the cheap Garanimals clothes from walmart--$3 a piece, can't beat that since it'll just get stained and dirty.

ETA: for example, DS's long-underwear shirt in my siggy pic is from Children's Place, and the polo from Crazy 8.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePeanut*lk:
    Found out we are expecting a little dude!!! Could not be more excited! However, little boys clothing is awful!!!! Everything has puppy dogs or sports on it. Does anyone know of any places (online) that has really cute boy clothing? I've been to baby gap and they have a few things but very disappointed in the selection at every place we go to.

I loooove Gymboree for Ds. They're mercifully short on the sports themes.

Ex: this caterpillar themed stuff is adorable!

https://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_category.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306258893&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1302209736127 

Weirdly, I've found I'm not all that into their girl stuff, and prefer BabyGap and Old Navy, which I never liked much for Ds.

I guess I have opposite boy/girl clothing taste.

• I have a DS and thought the same way. Then I learned......the clothes just get dirty, to small to fast and then when they start to move and walk- the last thing you wanna fuss with it putting layers after layers on with cute pants cause they wont sit long enought to even let you change their diaper. They will need things they can move in and be Cool/warm in. My DS lived in sleepers till about 3 months. He's now 13 months and walks around in a tee and no pants cause he takes them off. I wont waste the money on brand name clothes, I love target! ....

I think Carters has very cute clothes and they are not expensive! If your gonna have a baby shower- you will get a ton of clothes there too- don't go crazy with the clothes.. :)

• I wish I had this problem! I can't stand girl stuff! I don't do sports or dogs for boys clothes either. I love dinosaur, robots, bugs etc and they have tons of that stuff everywhere: tagret, carters, kohls, etc etc. Have fun!  
  • imageaschemenaur:

I have a DS and thought the same way. Then I learned......the clothes just get dirty, to small to fast and then when they start to move and walk- the last thing you wanna fuss with it putting layers after layers on with cute pants cause they wont sit long enought to even let you change their diaper. They will need things they can move in and be Cool/warm in. My DS lived in sleepers till about 3 months. He's now 13 months and walks around in a tee and no pants cause he takes them off. I wont waste the money on brand name clothes, I love target! ....

I think Carters has very cute clothes and they are not expensive! If your gonna have a baby shower- you will get a ton of clothes there too- don't go crazy with the clothes.. :)

I agree about Carters - very cute and while some things are covered with animals or sports, a lot is not.  They also have as many boys clothes as girls clothes - whereas some of the other stores seem to have way more girl stuff that boy stuff.  Sign up for their mailer and get 20% off plus you get bonus cards with most purchases. 

I also love love love Janie and Jack - but very expensive, more for special occasions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My favorite places to shop for my little guy is:

Old Navy

Baby Gap

Children's Place

every now & then I can find some cute clothes @ Target, but not often.

I don't like Gymboree or Crazy 8, their stuff is too themed for me (if that makes sense).

I also like to go to second hand stores, because after all they're only going to be in their current size for a short period of time so why spend so much $$ on clothes?? The place I go to only takes stuff that's like new & gently used. I can find some amazing deals in there & get the brand name clothes I like for him to wear for less than 1/2 the price.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Along with the other ones mentioned, American Eagle's baby boy clothing is super cute and fashionable. 

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • hmmm, if you're finding stuff with puppy dogs & sports, it might be the places you're looking. i love shopping for ds, and everyone says he always looks like a little stud...i buy him similar stuff to what i'd get my husband. some of my favorites are H&M, nordstrom rack, saks off fifth, old navy on occasion, and once in awhile children's place.
  • Also try JC Penney's. I love this place and always find some good deals! GL
  • If you look online there's a much better selection for most stores. I have hardly anything for my son that's sports themed or whatever. In-store selection for boys SUCKS. It's ridiculous.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"