Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Cereal- Heinz or Nestle?

Anyone have a preference between these two? If so, why?  They are both on sale at our grocery store (Heinz is a little cheaper) and have Air Miles deals. We won't be starting her for a few weeks but figure we may as well stock up. So, preferences? Thanks!

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cereal- Heinz or Nestle?

• Options
    Heinz and Nestle make rice cereal?  I go with Earth's Best Organic.  Dominic seems to like it and it's pretty cheap. 
  • Options
    I use Gerber brand with DHA.
    Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's n Canada, they have different brands there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options

imageSnoopyLuv:

Ahhh ok. You are way more observant than I am. Thanks!

Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • Options
    We use Heinz
  • Options

imageSnoopyLuv:

Whoops, shoulda specified! Didn't even think about the fact that they might not have those brands in the States.

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had to Google them both since I had no idea either brand made baby cereal.

I figure Nestle is the same as it is in the states except ours is just Gerber, where the website says Gerber, and then has the Nestle name to it.  I use Gerber.

However, I really liked what I seen on the Heinz website and if it were to be sold where I live I would probably buy Heinz. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Heinz cereal has soy in it (soy lecithin), Nestle doesn't. Because J is EBF, I went with Nestle for the rice cereal just because it was one less potential allergen. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNew_MrsP:
    Heinz cereal has soy in it (soy lecithin), Nestle doesn't. Because J is EBF, I went with Nestle for the rice cereal just because it was one less potential allergen. 

See, this kind of thing is why I love TB. I like to think I am pretty smart, but I wouldn't have thought of that because I personally don't have allergies.

Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"