2nd Trimester

I love the superficial

so even though I hate celebrities, I love celebrity gossip.  Anyhow, thesuperficial.com is a site where its basically celeb gossip but he hates them and makes fun of them.  Its so great.  The thing is, is that he really is connected, and everytime I read something it ends up happening.

I'm a dork I know, but I thought Id share incase anyone else has this sick need to read about others lives.

Re: I love the superficial

• sounds a lot like Perez Hilton.  I too love the celeb gossip.  I subscribe to US Weekly for petes sake.
  • AWESOME!!!!

The IT group here blocked PerezHilton.com and I was in such pain when it went away!!

But they havent caught on to this site yet!! YEAH!!!

• Loading the player...
  • LOL!! I LOVE I LOVE:

Kim Kardashian dressed up like Wonder Woman for Halloween and as an avid comic book geek I can't sit idly by without making a few comments:

1. WONDER WOMAN DOESN'T WEAR BLACK PANTYHOSE. Jesus. That's borderline blasphemy! It's pretty sad when Lynda Carter can probably pull off the original outfit - and she's almost 60.
    2. Wonder Woman's mother is Amazon Queen Hippolyta not "Nazi Kris Jenner?" Surprise! You're never working in Hollywood again.
    3. How much do you charge to do birthday parties? Let's not pretend cake isn't the preferred method of payment.
    4. It's the "LASSO of Truth" not "ASSO of Lies." Star-spangled buttpad here, here and here. (Or is she smuggling the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?)

• OMG!  I love celeb gossip, and I heat you for mentioning this site!!! 

I'm a Star subscriber! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"