Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

where to buy preemie clothes IRL?

an OOT friend's baby has arrived early, and we're trying to put together a few things to send. so far, i'm having real trouble finding any place that carries preemie sizes.

i'll do online if i have to, but i'd like to put clothes together with some other things we're sending.

any suggestions?

Re: where to buy preemie clothes IRL?

• I know Janie and Jack has preemie clothes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Babies R Us has them - maybe check Buy Buy Baby also.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I've seen them at Carter's stores also - that might be a good place to look.
  • I've seen them at Foley's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks, all.

i called BRU and Carters and they both said they didn't carry them. maybe i need to try different store locations.

• I've definitely seen them in BRU.  I actually looked at them the other day just to marvel at how little they are. 

Walmart also has a few as well.  My cousin-in-law(is that real) told me when I was pregnant.  Apparently she had a preemie and needed some clothes for the baby.  This was the only place open 24 hr that sold them she told me.  She has tiny babies and I guess thought that I might. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Both Carter's and BRU do carry preemie stuff. I know the Carter's outlet in Allen and the Carter's store in Firewheel in Garland have a decent selection of preemie stuff.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • great! thanks everyone, i'll try different stores. the BRU i called is also a TRU so they probably have limited clothes generally.
  • JCMJCM member
    DD was in preemie clothes & they were so hard to find mostly all I could find were pj's!  I a pack of cute onesies from Gymboree.  I had to ask but they had some in the back.  The size is Less than 7lbs.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Caters is your best bet. Walmart also have a good selection of preemie clothes. Gymboree has some, naartjie kids clothes (southlake and opening one in Frisco) has preemie clothes in store. I would also look at re-sale shops. 

Did she have a boy or girl? I have boy preemie clothes, many of them my son never wore (he had to many) if you are interestd I would be happy to send them to you. Is your friend in the DFW area?

Mom to former 30 weeker born early to Pre-E. Now happy, health and growing at home!
  • Walmart carries a Carter brand.  The one in Addison has lots to pick from.  Buy Buy Baby has some also.
  • Osh Kosh B'gosh at Grapevine Mills Mall had some 2 years ago, when I was shopping for DS1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"