2nd Trimester

What time do the first Trick-or-Treaters show up at your house?

Here it is around 6pm.  So I still have about 2 hours before I have to get out of the jammies and put real clothes on.

Re: What time do the first Trick-or-Treaters show up at your house?

• Our trick-or-treat was last night from 6-8.  I stayed in my sweats though...no real clothes for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • No clue! This will be our first time passing out candy. I hope it's not until 6ish though so I can have time to get home from work.
  • Lol! I was just thinking that too :)

Our starts at 6:30, but I suppose I should get dressed before DH comes home...

• Ours is scheduled from 6-8 and we get around 550 kids!!!!
  • I always thought it was when it starts to get dark.  Maybe I need to be prepared a little earlier...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• The beggars show up as soon as we get home from work.  Generally about 5:30, and they go until we run out of candy.  Last year there were kids on the street after 9!
  • I love that you're still in jammies!!! 
  • imageIrishgatorstar:
    Ours is scheduled from 6-8 and we get around 550 kids!!!!

550 kids!?!

I couldn't even imagine! I get maybe like 30 kids...they all get big handfuls of candy because I buy too much!

• imageIrishgatorstar:

Where do you live that Trick-or-Treating is scheduled?  I have never heard of that before. Kids start showing up here around 6 and can go until well after 9.  Basically whenever we run out of candy.

• Ours is 6-8 (I had to look it up on the Borough's website).  DS just went down for a nap so I hope he's ready to get up at 5:30 so we can feed him and get him in his costume. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LMAO at your song for the day.  I can't get it out of my head now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • After 6ish and since it's a Friday night, I don't think they will stop coming until we turn the lights off!
  • imagewec5473:

imageIrishgatorstar:

Where do you live that Trick-or-Treating is scheduled?  I have never heard of that before. Kids start showing up here around 6 and can go until well after 9.  Basically whenever we run out of candy.

The City Council sets the hours every year.  We don't have a curfew here, but I imagine it's a similar process.

• Our town's hours are 5-7.  I usually leave and take the dogs to the dog park, but one of my dogs is recovering from a broken leg, so I bought candy this year.  I have no clue how many kids we'll get. My neighbors say they go through 6-7 bags, so that's what I bought.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dangit... i would love to have 550 kids but we only get about 20-something.  i am hoping for more this year since it's Friday night. 

starts about 6 or 6:30 and goes until around 9 or so.  we don't have set hours but the little goblins seem to be in cahoots with each other. 

• 550 kids?  that is nuts.
  • Ours is a set time, from 5-7.  And it was last night.  It's all screwed up here, since there are multiple towns, they have it on different nights, and each town sets it's own hours.  We probably had 100 kids last night.  (I don't count, and I give out more candy than DH does, he's stingy.)  Tonight is my town's parade.
  • imageIrishgatorstar:

holy sh!t!!!  thats a lot. A good night for us is 100!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"