Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Recommend your "Mom Jeans"

I'm just below my PP weight but my body is totally different and I still have the extra belly skin.  Anyone find any jeans that fit over a bigger midsection?  

Preferably none that look like these:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your "Mom Jeans"

• I'm still in mourning over my pp size 4's and 6's, so I'm rockin' the size 8's from Gap Outlet and they don't seem too bad.  They have some cute styles and prices are nice.  I pretty much wear the same pair everyday. lol
  • I recently had luck with the APT 9 brand at Kohl's.  Although they don't come with a kickin vest like the mom jeans Smile

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelulu3061:

HOT!!! Pleats are always so flattering!

• imageCaraM01:
    I'm still in mourning over my pp size 4's and 6's, so I'm rockin' the size 8's from Gap Outlet and they don't seem too bad.  They have some cute styles and prices are nice.  I pretty much wear the same pair everyday. lol

This is exactly me, I'm a former 4-6 who's sitting in size 8 Gap Long and Lean Jeans right now.  It makes me cry a little.

• I'm wearing the Old Navy Sweetheart (classic rise) jeans.  They don't feel like they're too high me and fit comfortably. 
  • imagesillypit:

imageCaraM01:
    I'm still in mourning over my pp size 4's and 6's, so I'm rockin' the size 8's from Gap Outlet and they don't seem too bad.  They have some cute styles and prices are nice.  I pretty much wear the same pair everyday. lol

This is exactly me, I'm a former 4-6 who's sitting in size 8 Gap Long and Lean Jeans right now.  It makes me cry a little.

Yeah I was at my thinnest since high school when I got my bfp - and I was clearly delusional thinking that bf'ing would help the weight "melt off" afterward.  What the heck.  Lies!  

Now where is my ice cream?

• imageKatiedid81:
    imagelulu3061:

HOT!!! Pleats are always so flattering!

Aren't they though?!?  Nothin' like adding a little more volume to an already 'fluffy' area.  

Stick out tongue 

• I like the fit of Gap curvy jeans
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL.

I wear jeans that sit lower on the waist and just suck my gut in lol

I have always loved my 7FAM but they sag on me now and I much prefer the way Paige (Laurel Canyon) sits on my hips and butt these days. 

• imageTBLilyRose:
    I like the fit of Gap curvy jeans

These are working for me right now too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCaraM01:
    imagesillypit:

imageCaraM01:

Yeah I was at my thinnest since high school when I got my bfp - and I was clearly delusional thinking that bf'ing would help the weight "melt off" afterward.  What the heck.  Lies!  

Now where is my ice cream?

Everyone SAYS that. It pisses me off to NO FREAKING END. BF-ing is NOT a diet. I personally have to EAT to make milk, so the 500 cals I burn BF-ing are being consumed in the end anyway. 

My neighbor was adamant that BFing "shrunk" my thighs. Um, no. Peeing out all the excess fluid I retained is what shrunk my thighs. My belly is smaller, but it's still quite disgusting, IMO. It's mildly okay if I stay standing and don't eat anything, but if there is any food in there, it's not okay and forget about bending over or sitting down. It ain't happen'.

• imagerochella:

I'm not gonna lie, I'd wear those for shiits and giggles, and because they're probably comfy as hell

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I wear one of those tank tops with the slimming panels. It seems to help contain the rolls lol. I got the one from Target by Gillian O'Malley, or how ever you spell it.
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I guess mom jeans are jeans that aren't low-rise. Personally I think low-rise is very unflattering for most women. I like Gap curvy jeans. The Old Navy sweatheart jeans will work but personally I think they are more like those SNL mom jeans! There are other jeans at Gap that are great, they have a wide waist band but I don't know the name. Just find mid-rise jeans at Gap.
  • I love my old navy "Dreamer" jeans. I was not very happy when I had to buy jeans in a size 10 since I had just gotten down to a size 4-6 right before my Bfp, but I finally bit the bullet and bought some and they were well worth the money because they are comfy and flattering. I am considering buying another pair because I seem to be at a stand still where weight loss is concerned.
  • I went with Old Navy because they have "vanity sizing" (i.e. their 6 is everyone else's 8). Just to make myself feel better.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • spanx or the mother tucker tanks smooth out the belly very nicely... even with low cut jeans.
  • Looks like I'm going shopping this weekend!
  • I like any pants from LOFT.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"